𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

ELARA HATED HERSELF

ELARA HATED HERSELF.

She had always prided herself on being a rather confident individual, although she had her insecurities.

But following her realisation that she had exhibited absolutely zero self control around Draco, she dove into a chasm of self-loathing.

Over a month ago, he'd told her he never wanted to speak to her again. He'd used an Unforgivable Curse on Harry, had lashed out at her and called her names, hurt her feelings just because he was - jealous.

And she had let him do whatever he wanted to her a few nights ago in his room.

How could she have let him get away with it? Without any consequences for the things he'd said to her before?

Yet, no matter how wrong she knew it was, her mind kept replaying it.

His groans low in her ear, the sensation of his body moving against hers, his hands cold and rings biting into her skin -

And his voice.

The way it had rasped in her ear - the words he'd said.

She was all he had.

She remembered the way he'd looked above her, his eyes clouded over due to lust and alcohol, his soft hair tousled as his chest heaved against hers.

And she'd wanted him so bad, it was unbelievable.

Was she really that desperate?

" - Miss Jacobs here duel with Mr. Banks while I go attend to some business."

Elara stiffened, jolted out of her thoughts by Snape's bored voice.

The class was on their feet, crowded around Millicent Bulstrode and Padma Patil who had just finished dueling each other.

Elara's stomach sank. She had to duel with Stuart?

She hadn't even known Snape had noticed their falling out - if he had, that was borderline creepy and kind of sick.

But she didn't dare speak up in the middle of class and instead, moved into the middle of the classroom as Stuart did the same.

He didn't look very happy about this either - the scowl on his face was telltale enough.

The students began to murmur, placing harmless bets on who would win.

Elara caught a movement by the doorway, slid her eyes over to see Draco leaning against the frame, his arms crossed over his chest, shoulders relaxed.

He was taller than anyone else in class and so she had a clear view of him, despite him being all the way at the back, separate from the others.

His eyes bore into hers before dragging up and down her body, the beginning of a smirk on his lips, and she glanced away, focusing back onto Stuart who was getting into dueling position.