▴Shifting ASMR▴

You might not have heard about using ASMR for shifting but I find it pretty helpful. Basically, ASMR for shifting just lets you kind of feel like you're in that place. Now, I keep bringing up shifting to Hogwarts because that is where I shift to, but I'm just gonna keep using it as an example😂 So for an example of Shifting ASMR, if you were to be trying to shift to Hogwarts and were in the Gryffindor house, you could find something on youtube like Gryffindor common room ASMR, basically it gives you some visuals, sounds of the common room, and it can help you feel what it would be like to be in your DR. Obviously, there are ASMR videos for more than just Hogwarts. You can also just use normal ASMR videos, while listening to them, try to visualize scenes from your DR. Honestly, sometimes you can just use it to relax before shifting, you don't want to be too excited or too nervous so it can really calm you down sometimes. I think ASMR for whatever place you're shifting to helps you get into the overall vibe of your DR and helps you visualize more clearly. ASMR is not needed but if you have trouble focusing on your DR (I definitely do) they can help lots. 

I will add some ASMR videos titles and the channel below, and again, there will be some Hogwarts ones just because I feel like they can be useful even if you're not shifting to Hogwarts.

Some ASMR videos I find useful

Ravenclaw ASMR: Ravenclaw study session by ASMR weekly

Gryffindor ASMR: Gryffindor study session by ASMR weekly

Slytherin ASMR: Slytherin study session by ASMR weekly

Hufflepuff ASMR: Hufflepuff study session by ASMR weekly

Any of the sleep ASMR by Tingting ASMR usually help me to relax and prepare to shift