chapter seven

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Another Saturday meant another day with her best friends, and Heiji was excited. The stress of all her course work had been mounting up on top of her, to the point where she barely had time to think about herself. Today, however, she could.

She could let go, spend more time with the ones she loved the most, forget about her entanglement with Seoho and forget about Sunwoo.

The only problem is, she would be with Seoho all day and there is a chance Sunwoo will be there, given that the group decided the café was their new favourite spot. Neither Heiji or Seoho got a say in the matter, the majority of the group had spoken. 

By the time Heiji got there, Mia, Sungyoon, Haknyeon and Lia were already there. All that were missing was Hyunjae and Seoho.

She began to grow slightly anxious, it wasn't necessarily a secret that Seoho had feelings for Heiji. It however was a secret what they had been up to these past few weeks. She just knew that Hyunjae was milking every last detail out of Seoho, and Hyunjae being the loud mouth he was - he was probably the worst person Seoho could be telling. 

"Calm down Heiji, it's probably nothing," she muttered to herself, walking over to the table where her friends were sat, shaking herself off and smiling. "Hey! I missed you!"

She reached over to hug each of them from behind where they were sitting, before sitting down beside Haknyeon. She didn't mean to pick favourites all the time, but Haknyeon was her favourite out of the boys. 

"Where's the others?" Heiji asked, not wanting to name drop Seoho or people would get more suspicious than they already were. 

"They said just to order for them, they were meeting and walking here together," Mia explained from beside Sungyoon. "How bromantic?"

"I bet they're holding hands and skipping here like lovebirds," Hakyneon said, pulling over the menu for him and Heiji to read. 

"Jealous much?" Heiji nudged him, as he looks at her with a dead serious, yet goofy face.

"And you aren't, mrs?" He whispers so only she can hear and nudges her back, she can't help but laugh. She doesn't care for Hakyneon teasing her, he's a loud character but he would respect her privacy. Not that Hyunjae doesn't, he just doesn't have much of a conscious about it. 

"Will you get table 9?" Heiji hears a familiar voice, turning to see Kevin with his backside in the air cleaning a table. Nice. 

"Isn't that your friend from last time?" Lia asks and Heiji nods, smiling over in his direction. "He was adorable."

Heiji couldn't tell what way Lia meant this, but she couldn't deny that he was just that. Adorable. 

As the group waits to order, Sungyoon reading a text from Hyunjae for the pairs order, Haknyeon's knees are bouncing in anticipation waiting for his order to be taken.