chapter sixty six

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The flight to Canada was awkward, to say the least.

Heiji sat in between Sunwoo and Haknyeon, watching as her best friend spared the occasional glance and glare at her husband.

Sunwoo thought that his hatred derived from Heiji's new relationship, and how he was back on the scene and coming as Heiji's 'date', he didn't merely consider that it fully derived from him leaving her all those years.

It seemed like that part of their life was now a lifetime away, they had came on so much since then, that Heiji would have to remind herself.

But reminding herself of his wrongdoings didn't do her any good. She knew she loved him, his flaws and all, even if that meant loving him despite him doing the worst to her - just as Kevin said.

"Hey you," the man gushes as he greets the group at the airport, hugging Heiji first. "Safe flight?"

Heiji rolls her eyes, looking over at Haknyeon who simply said nothing. "I'll inform you later."

"Or I will," Haknyeon sassily butts in. "Heiji decided to bring Su-"

"Sunwoo!" Kevin cut him off as he looked over to see the frail, dark haired boy who stood limply behind Heiji. He carefully embraced the man, careful not to hurt him.

"Hey," he smiles into the mans shoulder, the two pulling away to look at each other. "I missed you, man."

"I missed you more," Kevin gushes as Jinsoul 'aww's in the background. "Let's get going, we have so much to talk about."

Kevin and Lia's house wasn't big enough for everyone, so the group was situated in a hotel nearby the wedding venue, which received no complaints from anyone.

The place was extravagant, expensive. Everyone was so excited to see the pair finally marry the following day, that they needn't bother about their location - but it was too beautiful to ignore.

"How could they afford this for everyone?" Jinsoul sighs as the pairs walked to their rooms.

"Maybe that's what took them so long to get married," Heiji chuckles, holding her room key.

The woman looked over her shoulder to see Haknyeon and Sungyoon sharing a room, whilst Jinsoul went solo.

Heiji felt bad, but she knew she couldn't leave Sunwoo by himself, not when he was this ill. Maybe things were different, she could feel comfortable leaving him alone for the night.

"Can we get sheets like this for the house?" Sunwoo chuckles, gently throwing himself on the bed.

"It'll take me probably half a year to save for them, is that alright?" She laughed, throwing herself down beside him as he looked over at her.