new guy

" So coach what's the announcement"?, Suga said looking as puzzled as the rest of us. "Right so we are getting a new team mate". Really a new guy I wonder who it is or what he is like. " You can come out now". Then a tall blonde headed boy came in the gym and everybody just froze. " Would you care to introduce yourself", sure my name is Kei tsukishima and yeah don't expect me to be the nicest guy here". Everybody just stared that was a interesting introduction I think this will be an interesting season. "Ok everyone let's do some receives"," yes sir", everyone said and started.

I notice during practice tsukishima never really looked happy or put a lot of effort in his receives like everyone else. " Ok everyone let's take a break " , coach said and I was going to take this opportunity to get to know this new giant we have. I went over to him and said  " Hey Tsuki how are  you so tall". He just look at me and smirk , " how are you so small". Now this really pissed me off. " I am not small I'm normal height unlike you you parents probably put a magic bean in you when you were born". " What are you talking about shrimp, " my name is not shrimp it's hinata Shoyo and I look forward to playing with you and Kei". He just rolled his eyes and walked off.

Kageyama came to me after practice and looked really angry. " What were you doing talking to the new guy Boke". I look down trying to avoid eye contact , " I was just getting to know him like a good teammate". He rolled his eyes And  looked at me and said " well next time you want to talk to a stranger without my consent prepared for a real beating", he said the smack me hard and walked away.

This is not the first time Kageyama has gotten mad at me for talking to a guy the first time I had a sleep over with Kenma hit me so much I had to miss 4 practices. Kageyama was not always like this he used to be kind when we first started dating but, now he just makes my life a living hell not that it wasn't already one anyway I guess it doesn't matter. Nothing changes in this world and the ones who you love the most hurt you the most everyone except Natsu she is the summer in my life.