sun and moon

On Sunday morning I rode my bike down town today so I could shop at market when I got I surprised only to find tsukishima at the same market. "oy Tsuki what you doing here". He looked around and looked at me and said " oh it's the shrimp". I rolled my eyes and kept moving.

When I came out the market apparently Tsuki came out at the same time. "Hey Tsuki when do you want to walk together?", "why would I walk with you" he ask. " You don't have to I'm just asking", " fine shrimp let's go".

As we walked home things got really awkward so I tried to make conversation. " Hey Moon", "what", he said looking all confused. " Moon island that's what your name means at least", " yeah I guess it does and your name means sunshine". I smiled " I guess where the sun in the Moon ", " you say that like it's a good thing" he said. " Well it can be depends how you look at it", " whatever sunshine".

Tsukishima POV

I was walking with the shrimp and I guess he was trying to make conversation cuz it was getting awkward so he started mentioning what our names mean at that moment I felt my heart beating cuz when he mentioned that our names mean the sun and the Moon for some reason I started to smile. We got to his house, " welp this is my stop see you around Tsuki". At that moment I felt a sadness because he needed a left. " See you around shrimp", I said frowning. " Don't look sad tsuki I'll see you tomorrow", he smiled. At that moment I couldn't help but blush and couldn't wait for tomorrow.