Who are you pt 1

I was on the couch watching TV until someone knocked on the door. So I went to go see who it was.

I opened the door and it was Kenma
" Hey Kenma what's up".

" Hey Shoyo do you want to hang out today", he said. " Sure let me go upstairs and change I'll be right with you". He nodded and i went to tell Natsu I'll be back and change.

Kenma's POV

I'm glad Shoyo agreed to hangout with me today I have a whole day planned out.

When he was done Shoyo came down stairs wearing this cute outfit I almost died from taking all that cuteness.

" You ready Sho we are going to the skating rink I hope you can skate".
" I can't skate for shit but I'll try", he said smiling that bright smile of his.

Time skip

We get to the skating rink get our skates and go to the floor and immediately Sho fell on his butt.

" Are you ok Shoyo I can help you skate if you want", I said reaching my hand out to help him up. " I'm ok Ken I Just need a little more practice", he said taking my hand.

A little while of skating and helping Sho to skate we decided to take a break and sit down.

' So Kenma why did you want to hang out with  me today", Sho Said.

I thought I was thinking in my mind but I accidentally said "to get your mind off that stalker". Shit shit why did I say that.

" How do you know about the stalker I never told you", he said looking Shocked. " I ...I ...I umm", I struggle to get my words together.

Cliffhanger y'all what will Hinata say what is Kenma's excuse find out next time. I gotta stop with these ending it's stupid I sound like a reality show host 🤣 bye.