kidnapped pt 2

Before we start I just want to say I'm so grateful so many of y'all have voted commented and read baka and I don't even deserve this like up so happy I haven't felt like this in a long time I mean a long time. Let's get started.

Still kageyama's Pov

Today we strike I was feeling at bit uneasy but then I reminded myself that if I wanted Hinata to be with me I had to do this and takes some risks.

Meeting place

" Are you guys ready", ??? Said. " Let's get to it", Kenma replied.

" Okay so we are going to take Sho at 6:00 that's normally when he gets off from pray and starts to head home then we come behind and knocked him out and don't hurt him I like him to stay his beautiful self with no injuries or bruises thank you very much".

" Okay gotcha", i said. " like I would ever put single bruise on Sho", Kenma Stated," it's kageyama you have to worry about".

I just put my head down I didn't want to admit it but he was right I had hurt Hina in the past and I felt I was about to do it again but I didn't let those guilty feeling stop me I should have tho.

At 5:56 we were waiting for Hinata this is it I said to myself it now or never and I can't go back.

Tsukishima's POV

I was walking home with Sho and got some reason I had an uneasy 
feeling and my stomach started to hurt so I told my boyfriend I was heading home myself since I thought I needed some medicine or something.  Sho nodded his head and gave me a kiss and I walked away.

HINATA'S POV

As Tsuki walked away my stomach started to hurt and something told me to turn around but I ignore the voice and kept walking as I was walking I felt someone was following me so I started to turn around but b
When I turned around before I could even say anything somebody covered my mouth and nose and I was out cold.

Ok y'all that's it I'm making new chapter tommorow so be prepared to read this crap anyway bye(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

And too the ones who followed me today Ily ♥️ and to the ones who haven't I would love if you did bye now.