the third clue

Me and Kuro were back at square on trying to figure out the  third clue pondering well i am at least Kuro is trying to use that brain of his.

" Ummmm Tsuki", Kuro said

" Yes"

" I'm confused", he Said pitt his head down.

I sighed I knew this was going to be hard and the answer was looking right at us I just needed to relax and think straight.

A few hours later me and Kuro head to the park hoping we can get our thoughts together there. Me and Kuro sit at a bench and keep thinking.

Then Kuro said " look Tsuki", he said pointing at a flock of birds. " It reminds me of karosano you guys are the crows".

" KURO Don't get off topic we need to....", Then I stopped and realized.

Home of the birds karosano is the home of the birds it the gym.

" Come on Kuro I know where to go", I said pulling him up and running.

When we arrive at the gym there is a note on the door and the note says

You did good I guess now let's put that brain to the test where can you go where the snacks are the best.

Omg another one of these hard ass riddles I don't have time for this I need my boyfriend and I need him now and these riddles are slowing me down I need to work faster.

" Kuro Buddy I need that brain of yours to work a little better please this is a life or death situation", i said

" I know I'm sorry Tsuki".

I nodded and we made our way back to my house this is going to take forever if we can't solve all these on time.

That's all thank you again and sorry it's Short but you know ideas ran out bye 😃.