My stalker

Monday at the end of practice

" Ok everyone great work today and I'll see you tomorrow", coach ukai said. We all said goodbye to each other and headed out the door.

I was about to get leave when Tsuki came to me and said " Hey Sho I'm I have to go so I can't walk you home he said. " It's ok I'll text you when I get home I love you", I smiled. "I love you too", he said then smiled back and  gave me a kiss and walk.

I don't know what it was but when I was walking home I had this strange feeling better that somebody was watching me. I tried to speed up but the feeling just got worst so I ran as fast as I could I don't know if I shook them off but I started to feel better.

Tuesday end of practice

Me and Kei was walking home together and I still felt I was being followed. " What wrong sunshine", Tsuki said looking worried." Nothing I'm just a little tense but I don't know why". " Well if somethings wrong please tell me that my job as your boyfriend to love and protect you", he said. I started to laugh " oh my God that was the cringes think you have everything said but thank you I love you bean stalk", I said still laughing. He rolled his eyes then smiled, " he love you too".

Wednesday when Shoyo was walking home again

I was still being followed and I didn't feel safe. What made it worst was a note on the ground and read it.

The note

Dear Shoyo I know who you are but you don't know who I am or at least my identity  let's keep it that way for know.

From, unknown

End of note

I finished reading and What The hell man who is this person, why me,.what do they want. I had some many questions but so little answers I need to find out who this person is before something bad happens and I can feel it's going to happen fast.

Who is the stalker and what does he want find out next time on Baka.

Warning the next story might contain violence and illegal activity.

.