will you go out with me

I am so sorry it took so long I was honestly trying to keep up with my school work 😂 any way Tsuki is the  narrator this chapter enjoy.

I had just woke up a few ago I look down to see a sleeping sun and I thought they were supposed to wake you up. He was sleeping like a baby it was so cute so I gently tried to wake him up because I had a whole day planned for us.

" Hinata hinata" I whispered softly " wake up". His head started to rise up and he said " morning Tsuki", he said rubbing his eyes. " Morning Sho are you ready", I said smiling. " Ready for what ", he tilted his head out of confusion. Oh I forgot to tell him last night I was so excited about it. " We going on a date", " are you asking me out Tsuki this is a little out of character for you", he said smirking . " Shut up don't get used to it now let's go and out some clothes on".

After we both got dressed and brushed our teeth I lead Hinata outside and he immediately widen his eyes and started crying, " Tsuki what the hell",  he crying tears of joy I hope.
Outside was a brand new motorcycle I had pulled a few strings and got him this I know he likes bikes a lot so why not get him this one. " How did you know I wanted a motorcycle and how much did this cost why did you get this", he said still crying. I thought to get him this when I talk to his sister and she said he's always wanted a motorcycle. " You deserve it Sho now let's go you can test drive it after our date".

He nodded his head and I called a uber to pick us up.

( Just I case your wondering Hinata has his license just can't afford a car he got it awhile ago because he needed to drive Natsu somewhere and didn't have a license he got a motorcycle license too since he always wanted one. I hope that cleared it up for you I know my logic makes no sense)

When the Uber got here we got in and left.

Time skip to when they got to the place

I put a blind fold over Sho before he could see where we were.i picked him up out of the car and then took the blindfold off his face. He looked at.me then looked forward and started to cry again. " Why Tsuki this is amazing", he said smiling that bright smile. " Your sister said you have never been to a amusement park and that you have always wanted to go she also told me you always wanted a motorcycle now let's go a thousand rides await you. He giggle and said " yeah let's go".

Hinata's POV

We got in so many rides I couldn't count them all I can't believe Tsuki did all this for me this is the happiest day of my life. Tsuki asked" what ride do you want to go on last before I give you your big surprise". I started to think then it came to me. " The ferris wheel", I smiled. I've never been on one but I heard it will take my breath away well that's what Kuro said.

Past
" What you have never been to a amusement park before well when you do go you have to go on the ferris wheel it takes your breath away",he said laughing. " Really well when I do get a chance to go and I'll go I'm a ferris wheel", I smiled.

Back to the present

" The ferris wheel it is", Tsuki said then took my hand and we ran the the ride".

We got on the ride and started going up.

Back to Tsuki

We went up and then the ride stopped this is it I said to my self it's time. I grabbed his hand and looked on his eyes said "Hinata Shoyo will you be my boyfriend for no and until I marry you". He stood there shocked and then started to cry" of course Tsuki", he said then jumped to hug me. I kissed him and he kissed back. I broke the kiss and smiled. " So" he said, " who's the bottom". We both started laughing I'm glad he said yes because I'm his moon and he is my sun and I love him more than life and it's self l. I just want to kiss him till my lips bleed and love him till the end of time.

Okay that story I've never been on a ferris wheel before it's sad really I've been to a amusement park but never been on a ferris wheel so that gave me the idea I'm crying right now oh well sucks to suck that's the end of this chapter bye ✨