your just a friend ( Tsuki's past)part 1

Past narrator is Tsuki

When I was younger I used to always hang out with my best friend Yamaguchi until it all went down hill.

One day I was about eleven me and Yams and I were walking to a park and later some idiots showed up and ruined my mood. " Oy what are you losers doing here", Dumbass one said. Then he signaled his friends before I even said anything and one of them bitches grab Yamaguchi I got so pissed. I ended up knocking them out sorry not sorry and what happened after that was well it was.... Surprising.

" Hey Tsuki thank you for helping me",Yamaguchi said smiling. He just stood there until Yamaguchi suck I air and lean in and kissed me l. I quickly back away " what the hell Yamaguchi why did you do that", " Gomen Tsuki I like you for a long time and I couldn't help myself", he said looking down.

" Sorry yams but I don't like you like that" he got really mad and looked so disappointed. " WELL I'M GOING TO GET YOU TO LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT" , he said then ran away I shrug and kept moving. Back then I didn't think he was serious but boy was i wrong it happen after I came to karosano when I found out we we're on the same team when I saw him.

Plot twist I'm going to end it right here folks part 2 coming.