1. Surprise

Jin Pov:

My name is Jin. If you first look at me you may think that I am a normal kid but I am not like the others. If you would ask me my age I would say just enough to be one of the best angel fighters at my school. Yes you heard it right. I am an angel. Well not a fighter yet but I am working on it. I live in heaven with God. It may sound cringe but this is how it is. But heaven is not like you think it is or your parents told you. It's not just a paradise and happiness. We also have our enemies. Soldiers of other worlds. They are all jealous because our worlds is the biggest and most of the human believe in us and follow our rules. But as long as they stay away we don't have any problems. Sadly they tried to attack us a couple of times. That's why we have the wall to protect us. They can't break in so easily. We don't hate them even though they destroyed us so often in the past but they do hate us and we can't change that. Jealousy can be the worst enemy of someone and we had to fight it so often. Anyways they are not the problem now. We can handle them but I feel that there is something in the air. Something really bad that could cough us so much problems and trouble. If I only knew what it is.
"Jin!" I heard a scream behind me what made me turn around. It was the voice of my best friend Namjoon.

We have known each other for such a long time now and I really trust him

We have known each other for such a long time now and I really trust him. He is my other half.
"Hey Joon. What's up?" I asked with a wide smile as he walked closer.
"Heaven is up." He answered happily. Again his jokes. They are so bad but I am still laughing because I love him so much.
"You look really happy today." I smiled at him as he arrived next to me.
"I am always happy." He said and grabbed my hand.
"Come on. We will be late." He started walking and dragged me with him. He came late and now I am the one being dragged? We have school today but it is not just a normal school day. Today is the day the best students will be choosing to fight to be the new king of our world. Well it's more like a competition. God is really old and his time came so a new boss will be chosen. Of course everyone at school wants this spot but not everybody can have it. Namjoon and I are one of the best students. Well that is what God told us but we can't take part in the competition because we are in the second year. Only third and fourth can take part. It's sad but we still want to know who is fighting.
"Come faster. You can daydream after we saw some Wings being kicked." Namjoon yelled at me while I was lost in my thoughts. Well not anymore because of him.
"Alright alright." I answered and walked faster. We arrived at school and walked inside. All the students were standing before the big wall where the students names were put on that are invited to the competition.
"Common let's see who is nominated!" Joon pulled me to the wall and with this to all the other students. He pushed us through all the kids and of course almost everybody steped on my feet.
"Was this really necessary. My foot didn't survive this action of yours." I whined but Joon didn't really care. He just push me in front of the wall.
"Look! Jackson is on the list!" He yelled. Jackson is one of the older students. He is well known at school because he is the best built and also the sport student at the school.
"Why are you surprised about that? It was more than obvious that he will be in this. He is even on top of the list." I said and just rolled my eyes.

This Jackson ist so in love with himself

This Jackson ist so in love with himself. I looked at the other competitors and my eyes stopped at the very bottom of the list. My mouth dropped when I saw the two names. Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.
"Oh my God..."