11. I made it

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN WORLD WIDE HANDSOME!! 💋🌹 Love that little goofball a lot and I hope he will have the best birthday even. 🎉
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"You are the one I wanna fight with." Jackson said and my eyes widened. I froze in place. What did that boy want?
"Don't be that surprised." He started and stopped flying.
"After all the people say you are special. You have the blood of both human and angel. I don't know if it makes you stronger or weaker but I will find out." Jackson smirked at me and started to fly up to me. I realized fast enough and flew away. This kid was fast but I was not slow either so I had a chance to get away.
"What is your problem?! Why can't you mind your own business?!" I yelled at him still trying to get away. He was really close.
"Because it's fun to see you struggle!" He yelled back and also smirked. This boy was going crazy. Seriously crazy.
"You need help!" I screamed and flew even faster but so did he.
"No, that's what you will need after we are done!" He flew up to me and pushed me.
"Stop it already! It's not funny!" I was angry and screamed louder and louder but no use. He didn't care.
"Oh yes it is." He laughed and pushed me again but this time so hard that I almost flew in a flesh. It was so near. I could feel how warm it was.

I turned around just to be meet with Jackson's evil face

I turned around just to be meet with Jackson's evil face. Evil? Where did this word come from. I never used it before. Did I just made it up. With a punch in my face he pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Stop dreaming princess. It's not the right timing." He said and wanted to punch me again but I leant back. Jackson smirked. This was not looking good at all. He brought his fists up and started punching. Luckily I managed to block them all. Well that's what I thought. Without realizing one last punch came and it hit me right in the face.
"That's it loser. And now I will go and get my star." Jackson's voice was the last thing I heard before slowly closing my eyes and starting to fall down. That was it. I was out. I failed. He won over me.
"What do we see there?! Jackson is back with a star! Congratulations! Now only Jin is left. Hopefully he is alright." I could hear my name. No. No I was not alright. I was stupid. I really thought that I could win over Jackson. This guy was evil. Nobody has a chance against him. Namjoon please be careful. As I was falling down I could feel something warm near my body. I opened my eyes and for a moment it felt like I was dreaming. A shiny star was right before me. As I was falling down it got closer and closer. I had no energy left. I almost blacked out but somehow I managed to hold my arm out and open my hands. I was falling closer and closer and the star started to blend me. I closed my eyes and just let happen what had to happen.

 I closed my eyes and just let happen what had to happen

Suddenly I wasn't falling anymore. It felt like I was laying on something soft. Something nice. If this was a dream I really didn't wanna wake up.
"Jin! Jin! Come on wake up!" That voice. I know that voice. I know this voice really well.
"Jin open your eyes!" I was hit on the chest and I immediately opened my eyes. I quickly sat up and took a deep breath.
"Are you okay?" Someone asked and I looked up just to see Namjoons worried face.

I knew that I know that voice.
"Yeah I am now...but...I am not really sure what happened." I held my head in pain as I spoke.
"A flash hit you up there. You were out for the past half an hour." Said Namjoon as he helped me to stand up.
"Oh really?" I asked confused because I really couldn't remember of something like that.
"Yes but you still managed to get this." Joon pointed at my hand. I looked down and my eyes widened. I was holding a star. What??...
"You made it!" Joon smiled at me. I was still confused. I really made it?...

 I really made it?