12. It's getting serious

I really did it. But how? The only thing I can remember was falling down. How did that even happen? Did a flash really hit me? This was so weird and confusing. I looked up and saw Jackson staring at me weirdly and also angry.

What was his problem this time? First being really rude before the actual game and now that stare

What was his problem this time? First being really rude before the actual game and now that stare. It was really weird that I couldn't remember anything.
"Alright everyone. Now that it's sure that Jin is alright, let me introduce you to our 4 winners!" God said out loud and everyone was clapping.
"Hongbin, Namjoon, Jackson and Jin!" He yelled and pointed at us. I never heard people cheering like that. So I made it in the next round. This was still unbelievable for me.
"Don't celebrate to much! In the next round I will make sure that you are out!" Someone said as I was about to walk away. I turned around and saw Jackson staring at me not really happy.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You know very well what I mean. By the way that flash story was really good of me, wasn't it?" He leant closer and whispered into my ear this time with a smirk. No way. Now I could remember everything. All my memories came back. It was him. He wanted me to fail. That jerk. How can someone do something like that. I really forgot everything. Whatever now I remember what he did. I won't let him get ride of me. Yeah it's true that at the beginning I didn't even wanted to take part in this whole thing but things changed. Now there was no way I would let Jackson win.
"You think you can scare me? I won't let you kick me out. I already tricked you one time. Won't be hard to do it another time." I also leant closer and spoke very serious. Just for a second it looked like he was worried but he shrugged it off quickly.
"Alright. We will see tomorrow what you can do. Until then have a good day chicken." And with that he left. I watched him leave with Mark on his side. This guy is seriously going on my nerves.
"Jin! What were you two talking about?" Namjoon walked closer and asked. I gave him a little smile.

 I gave him a little smile

"Nothing much. He was just being a jerk as always." I answered and put my arm around his shoulder.
"Oh yeah nothing new." He said. We both laughed and then started to walk to our rooms. The next day was a big day. There will be the next challenge. I had no idea what that would be but I was confident. After that conflict with Jackson, I was getting more and more confident.
"This is my room. I still don't get it how they mad with out of a small dresser. There must be magic behind this." Namjoon started and with that pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah that's true. I believe that there is magic behind everything." I answered as I looked at his curtain door. Just like mine. Only difference was that his had a mint color not purple.
"Alright then I will see you tomorrow." Joon said and held his arms out for a hug. I went closer and hugged him tight. He was my best friend and I never wanted this to change. Specially not because such a stupid game. I was about to walk to my room when I heard someone scream my name.
"Jin wait up!" I turned around and saw Jisoo running up to me. When she was there she supported herself on her knees and spoke out of breath.
"You boys are really fast." I raised an eyebrow and looked her up and down. What a tiny girl.
"I was just walking normally." I answered. She straightened herself back up.
"Anyway, here take this." She handed me a small bottle with a weird liquid inside it.
"What is this?" I asked as I took the bottle out of her hand.
"It is wing hardener. It will keep your wings strong so nobody can do anything to them." She smiled at me and I looked little confused.

"I know what Jackson did to you and it's bad so I guess this could help for the next round

"I know what Jackson did to you and it's bad so I guess this could help for the next round." She blushed a little and rubbed the top of her head. I smiled.
"Thanks Jisoo, you are the best."...