10. Confused

"Hello there my dear friends." There was that rat.
"Ah Jackson. We were just talking about you." Said Hoseok as Jackson came a little closer. He was now next to me.
"Oh really? I hope only about good things." Jackson answered with a stupid smirk. So full with himself.
"Oh of course. We were talking about how you put it into that weird and annoying Mark until we realized that nobody else wants your small toy." Hoseok answered with a proud smile on his face. Jackson was turning red because of anger.

 Jackson was turning red because of anger

Well I have to say, this was a good one.
"Let Mark out of this!" Jackson screamed but Hoseok just laughed.
"He may be pretty but he is stupid and his voice annoys everyone." Hoseok continued and Jackson was about to explode.
"Alright kid you think you are funny!? Then look at this!" Jackson moved to the side and both stairs were behind him. The last 2 stars.
"Where did you get those?" I asked as I stared surprised.
"Now you are talking. Well you really thought I wouldn't find one in such a long time? Oh come on. I already found one when you two were still downstairs." He answered and my eyes widened. This boy was really unbelievable. He already found a star and he was still here. He even found two but for what?
"I know that you are wondering why I have two and that has a simple answer. I knew that Hoseok would stay last so I wanted to play with him a little. That you are here Jin wasn't planned but like this it's much better." He said and now I was nervous. What was this guy planning? I looked over to Hoseok who looked really mad at Jackson.

"So you wanna mess with me Jackson? Alright try me!" Hoseok flew closer to Jackson and now they were face to face

"Okay I will. You know I could give this star to Jin and then you are automatically out." Jackson smilled and Hoseok was getting angrier and angrier.
"If you do it... I will-" He was cut of by Jackson.
"But that wouldn't be that much fun, right?" Jackson said and Hoseok wasn't sure what to say next.
"Fight me if you want a star." Jackson leant closer to him and stared right into his eyes.
"Jin you too." He called me and I froze.

"Me too?" I asked confused

"Yes baby face. I guess you both want to have a star anyway." Jackson answered and made space between him and Hoseok.
"Only two of us can get a star so you better give everything." And with that Jackson threw the stars away. They were nowhere to be seen.
"But first you have to get through me." He added and made himself really big before us. His wings became even bigger and I didn't know if it was because of the darkness but his wings didn't even look white anymore. They were gray. I didn't know much about wings yet but I was sure it meant nothing good.
"Let's see how good you really are." Jackson smirked. Hoseok and I weren't sure what he wanted but Hoseok flew up to him anyway. They started fighting like crazy. Jackson was hitting with his wings while Hoseok tried to block them. It didn't look good at all. After about a minute of staring an idea came to my mind. They weren't looking so I could easily fly away and search for a star. And so did I. Nobody noticed anything. How stupid they are. I was flying around and searching for a star. How did he threw them this far? I couldn't see even a little sparkle. Suddenly I was pulled back from behind.
"We meet again." I know this voice. But how this fast?
"Jackson where is Hoseok?" I asked confused as he was flying next to me.
"Hoseok is out. Two stars are left and two players. Both of them could come in the next round!" The speaker screamed. He was out? What?
"Just how I planned." Jackson laughed.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"You really thought I wanted to fight against Hoseok? No you were the one I wanted to fight with." ...