7. The beginning

"Namjoon, Jin please come here." On no. We walked closer and Joon had a huge smile on his face. I was just quiet.
"Everyone these 2 boys are one of the best students at this school. Even though this is just their 2. year, they made it into the top 5 students." God explained and Namjoon stood there proud with his nose high.

" God explained and Namjoon stood there proud with his nose high

I just blushed a little.
"Namjoon won now 3 times in a row at the fastest flyer of Heaven competition. I am sure that this semester he will also win us and our school will hold the title for the fastest school. In just his first month at this school, he managed to get into the wingball team and he never disappointed us." God was talking about Namjoon who was standing there really proud of himself.
"He is very good at any kind of sports so that's why I wanted him to take part in the competition." He finished his speech and everyone started clapping.
"And of course Jin..." He started again. Oh no my turn.
"I am so glad to have him at our school. He is our smartest student. There is not a single subject where he doesn't have an A. He is really good at everything even in sport even though it's not his favorite subject. I would love to go with you to the Heavenly smart competition. I am sure that with you our school could win. Then we are not only the fastest but also the smartest school on heaven. But winning is of course not everything. Anyway I am happy that you take part today. You both deserved it." God smiled at me and placed his hand on my back. Everybody started clapping again. It's so weird to think about that they are clapping for me.
"My fighters please come closer." God held his hands out and also the other 5 walked up to us. Jackson stood next to me with a huge smirk.

 Jackson stood next to me with a huge smirk

I looked at him disgusted. What a selfish bird.
"My children today is a special day. This is the first day of the new lord choosing. One of you will be sitting on the throne soon. One of you will be the next God of heaven." He put his arms up and suddenly a thunder was heard. The students started to yell and clap like crazy.
"Today's challenge will be the weather fight." God continued.
"Look up. The weather will go crazy. It will rain, thunder, even hurricanes could create and what you will have to do is..." He paused for a moment and made his hands into fists. When he opened his hands again there were 4 small stars in it.
"You will have to get one of these but like you can see there is only 4 of them so only 4 of you can make it into the next round. For 3 this will be the end of the game." I looked at the stars which were shinning brightly but they were really small. How will we be able to find them?
"Now you will fly up there and try to catch one of my stars but be careful. Some surprises are waiting for you." And whit that God threw the stars up in the sky and they disappeared in like a second.
"Alright, let your wings out." He told us and we did so. I stood straight and closed my eyes. The next moment my big white wings came out of my back and I was feeling the pover of them in my body. I opened my eyes and saw the others also with their wings.
"My students let the weather fight begin!" God screamed next to me and the boys next to me started to fly up. Namjoon and I were the last ones. He looked over to me and gave me a smile.

I also smiled at him and we both started flying up

I also smiled at him and we both started flying up. I was nervous. Really nervous but at the moment I had to put this feeling to the side. Now the game was more important.
"I will try everything to make it far but I won't stand in Namjoons way. If he wanna win so badly then I will let him. I am not the best anyway so I don't think I could do much but I will try to hold Jackson back from winning." As I was in the air suddenly everything turned dark. I could hear thunders getting louder. The rain was dripping on my clothes. It officially started...

 It officially started