3. The secret bad

"Next Kim Seokjin." Suddenly I heard. Oh heaven help me. I tried to hide between the students.
"Jin where are you?" God asked and looked between the rows. I was praying that he wouldn't recognize me.
"Ah there you are. Come out here please." He saw me. I hesitated but then the guy behind me pushed me out. I turned back around and gave him a mad look. He just smirked. I had to walk out to the others and I could feel the students watching me. I really hated this. As I stood there Namjoon smiled at me.

I tried to fake a smile but it didn't really worked

"And now for the last student. He keeps the title for the best student for 3 years in the row..." God started again. I already knew who he that was going to be.
"Jackson Wang." He said and all the students started to clap and freak out. For real we don't have the do this whole competition just let Jackson win. He was already the most popular person here.
"Oh my god Jackson!"
"Jackson you are so handsome!"
"Jackson! Jackson!" All the students were screaming and I just rolled my eyes. Come on he is also just a normal student. He may look hot but he has nothing in his head. All he could do was cheat. What do you think why was he the best student at school. And there he came. With his hair just as perfect as always and his sleeveless shirt just to show off with his muscles.

 With his hair just as perfect as always and his sleeveless shirt just to show off with his muscles

"Alright coming sir." He walked out and gave all the girls a smirk. They were giggling stupidly.
"Jackson wait!" A boy screamed from behind him. I realized that it was Mark. Jackson's 'boyfriend' or something. More like his slave. Jackson is just using him and Mark is deadly in love.
"Let me fix your hair." Mark said and started touching Jackson's hair. He slapped Marks hand and stopped him.
"It's okay, stop it." He whispered to Mark and wanted to continue walking but Mark held him back.
"No wait! Your shirt also doesn't sit well." He started to fix Jackson's shirt and he was now pissed.
"Stop it! You are an embarrassment." Jackson whisper-yelled to Mark and walked away. What a jerk. Even with his so said boyfriend.
"Jackson, I am so happy that you take part." Said God and held his hand out to Jackson.
"Me too sir." Jackson shock his hand and gave us an evil smirk. That's it we are dead.
"Alright now please shake hands." Said God and we all started to shake hands with the others. Jackson squeezed my hand specially hard.
"Now take the seven boys and get them ready because the first challenge will start today." He continued and everybody looked shocked. So did I. Today? Already? Why this soon? I thought we have some days to get ready. Suddenly everyone started cheering. I was pushed out of the gym and in the direction of the dressers. Now I was freaking out even more.
"No, no wait I really think we should think about this!" I yelled to the people pushing me but they ignored me. Well I was not surprised.
"Guys let go of me! I can walk on my own!" I yelled but they didn't listen. I am so sick of people ignoring me.
"People stop it already! I don't wanna do this!" I screamed really pissed and they finally stopped. Now everyone was staring at me. Oh come on what is this.
"I knew it." Suddenly I heard from behind me. I turned around just to see Jackson standing there with his arms crossed and a stupid smirk was on his face.
"What do you want?" I asked as he slowly walked closer.
"I knew you would give up but this soon? I am surprised a little bit. You are an even bigger loser than I thought." He made fun of me.
"Shut up." I said angry. He just smiled stupidly.
"You know what you are? A fallen angel." ...