4. I'm doing it

"You know what you are? A Fallen Angel." And suddenly everybody got quiet. I was staring at him while my face turned red. I almost exploded because of anger.
"What did you just say?" I asked angrily and step closer.
"You heard it just right. I called you a Fallen Angel. What will you do about it?" Jackson smirked as he made himself big in front of me. My eyes were about to pop out.
"A fallen Angel just like your dad." He continued and now it was enough for me.
"Shut your stupid mouth you jerk! You know nothing!" I yelled and pushed him away. Nothing really happened to him because someone help him from behind and I am not the strongest to be honest so I couldn't do anything anyway.
"Oh look at that little rat all pissed and aggresive. What? Is it that bad to hear that your father left you just to be with some woman from Earth?" Jackson was pissing me off even more and I was about to hit him in the face but someone stoped me.
"Jin." I heard Namjoon say and I looked over to him. He was standing there and looked really worried.

 He was standing there and looked really worried

I calmed down little and put my hand back down.
"It isn't worth it." I hissed at him and started to walk away.
"Where do you think you are going?" Jackson yelled after me and I answered without turning back.
"To the dresser. I am doing it. I will wash that stupid smile off of your face." And with that I left everyone standing there confused but I didn't care. I was so proud of myself. I stepped into the dresser and my mouth dropped. What have they done here? The whole place turned into like a salon. Everywhere were clothes and other stuff. It should look smaller because it was so full with things but it looks way bigger...it is bigger...what?
"Ah Jin you are here. Come with me." A girl came up to me with a huge smile and pulled me somewhere.
"You know my name?" I asked as I was walking behind her. She turned back and smiled again.
"Of course I know. Everybody knows it. You are one of the players. You are famous." She said and then stopped walking.
"Alright, we are here." I looked up and saw a purple curtain hanging before me. As I looked around I saw even more curtains in different colors. Hongbin came out from behind the orange colored one. He gave me a little smile and then walked away.
"This is your room for the next days." She said and I just stared confused.
"Come on go inside." She pushed me inside and my yawn dropped. There was a purple colored couch, a big table, a bed with purple sheets and a beautiful hanging light. But what caught my attention was the large TV.
"Wow." I said not really knowing what was going on here but liked it actually.
"It's pretty, right?" The girl said as she also walked inside.
"It is. But how is it possible. This was a small dresser for the gym." I asked curious but she just shrugged her shoulder.
"God has his secrets." She winked at me and then started to walk out but turned around one last time.
"Look inside the wardrobe." She said and turned her head toward me a little.
"The wardrobe?" I asked and she nodded. She was about to leave now but I stopped her.
"Wait, what is your name?" I asked and stared at her.
"Jisoo."

She simply answered and left

She simply answered and left. Strange girl.
"Alright where is the wardrobe?" I looked around and saw a door. I walked closer to it and opened it. My eyes almost popped out.
"What. The..." I walked inside shocked. This was like an apartment for clothes. I have never seen so many clothes in my life. Alright I am staying here for 3 days why so much stuff? One special outfit caught my attention. It was a purple uniform with gloves and boots. Metal was before the chest, on the knees and on the shoulders.
"Am I going to fight in this?"...

Colors:

Jin - purple
Namjoon - mint
Jackson - red
Hongbin - orange
Jongin - green
Hoseok - blue
Jiho - brown

Jin - purpleNamjoon - mintJackson - red Hongbin - orangeJongin - green Hoseok - blue Jiho - brown