15. No Hongbin!

It was dark so I couldn't see much but enough to see the bushes slowly closing the whole way. My eyes widened. What kind of game was this?
"If I leave you there, you would have got eaten by the bushes just like Hongbin!" Namjoon yelled but I was still pissed.
"I was about to help him!" While I screamed I could see Namjin rolling his eyes.

"No the bushes were to fast. I am glad that I could save you. And also. This is a game Jin. Someone has to lose." He said and I just watched the road completely disapear leaving only the bushes behind.
"Lee Hongbin is out. Only 3 players are left." I heard the speaker. Oh no. Jackson was still in the game. Alright Jin get your shit together. You couldn't let him win. Joon started flying slower and soon landed. I looked behind me.
"Jin come on. Forget about Hongbin. He will be alright." He said and I crossed my arms.
"He would have made a great god." I answered little pissed.
"That may be but he lost and you are still in so keep on playing. He is not hurt or anything so don't make a big scene out of it. And also I want to win." He said and started walking. I rolled my eyes and walked after him.
"What if Jackson wins. We can't let that happen. He would make a horrible God." I said as I was following him.
"I know that too. He won't win. I am sure about that. I will win and you will become to my assistant." He said with a smile and looked back at me.

" He said with a smile and looked back at me

I raised an eyebrow.
"Wow thanks." I answered not really excited.
"You're welcome." He said. I guess he didn't get that it was sarcasm. Well whatever. Jackson couldn't win and that was what I care about most. Namjoon can be God but first we had to get ride of that selfish Jackson.
"Let's go!" Namjoon commanded.
"Do you even know which way to go?" I asked and looked little suspicious.
"It can't be that hard to find the right way. A lot of directions are already closed so we will find the middle fast." Just as he sad this, one of the ways opened. The bushes disapeared and we both looked with big eyes.
"Yeah sure. Will be easy. The labyrinth changes." I said as I pointed at the way that just appeared before our eyes.
"That means that the labyrinth is moving." Namjoon explained as he stroked his chin.
"Wow, that's what I just said." I rolled my eyes. Namjoon was looking from left to right.
"Alright we should go that way." He said as he pointed at one of the directions. I stepped forward.
"You know what let me try it." I said as I closed my eyes and focused.

"Aaaaand what are you doing?" He asked and I pressed my finger before my mouth

"Let me focus." I whispered and continued. I focused my mind on the road and a feeling came.
"This way." I pointed to the left and was about to start running but Namjoon spoke.
"How do you know? And what were you doing?" He asked confused.
"I worked on my senses. There is a reason why I am the school best." I winked at him and walked away. He was following.
"So how does it work?" He asked out of breath because we were running.
"We are angels. We have senses to differ good and bad things. I sensed bad in the other direction so we came this way." I answered.
"Ohhh!" He said really interested. I guess he didn't know this. Well I was not surprised to be honest. He is the sport freak and I am the smart one.
"And which way now?" He asked.
"Just follow me." I answered and kept on running. Namjoon was behind me. I wondered how this all would end. Jackson couldn't win. I haven't seen him for a while now. Hopefully he didn't find the sun before us. Jackson needed to be out so Namjoon can win and everything would be fine. After all Namjoon wanted to win so bad and I didn't really care as long we have Jackson out...

 After all Namjoon wanted to win so bad and I didn't really care as long we have Jackson out