17. Lost my friend

We all stood above Namjoon who didn't look good at all. Not only his wings were turning black but he was also really pale. I hoped that was not temporary and he would get better soon.
"He looks bad." I said really worried. God came closer.
"Let's take him to the hospital. I never saw something like this so we better check him out fast." He said and placed his hand on my shoulder. Two angels came to take Namjoon away. Everyone was worried.
"Jin you need to be crowned tomorrow." He added and I nodded. Suddenly Namjoon woke up.
"Namjoon?! Are you alright?" I bent down and asked him. He held his head in pain.

"Jin why did you push me away?" He asked with a deep voice still holding his head

"To save you." I answered and placed my hand on his shoulder. It took me by surprise that he pushed me away.
"No! You wanted me to lose! I was winning and you took it away from me." He said with an angry voice. I was so confused.
"No. Why would you think that?" I answered but he was still angry.
"You will pay for this Seokjin!" He jumped up and now his wings were completely black and his hallow was fading away.

Little horns appeared on his forehead. What was going on?
"Namjoon what is happening with you? Jackson what have you done?!" I yelled and was about to punch him which was really not like me.
"I-I don't know." He said. This jerk doesn't even know what he mixed together.
"Jackson you are in a lot of trouble." God said angry and pointed his finger at Jackson.
"Jin I will destroy you!" Namjoom screamed and both his eyes turned red. Everything around him was dark and the wind was getting stronger and stronger. Soon I couldn't stand properly anymore.
"N-Namjoon?" I watched shocked what was happening.
"You will pay! Just watch! I will create a world where I am the leader. It will be called HELL!" He screamed the last part. What happened to my best friend?
"You bastard!" He yelled one last time before flying up and disappearing forever. Where did he go? I still didn't know till this day. My Namjoom. I ran up to Jackson and grabbed his shirt.
"This is your fault! Look what you did only because you can't play fair!" I screamed and shook him.
"Jin calm down. We will search for him. He can't be far away." God said and tried to calm me down. As if it worked.
"Sir the liquid Jackson created...well... it's a mixture that doesn't only explode but also attack the brain and change the personality." A girl said and my eyes widened. This couldn't be.
"Everyone go and look for Namjoon. No break before we find him!" God commanded and the guards did as told. I was about to cry. I couldn't lose my friend. Not just friend. Also my brother. He was like a brother to me.
"Don't worry Jin. We will find him and heal him." Everyone came up to me and comforted me.
"I hope you are right." I answered and looked up.

"Oh Namjoom where did you go?

"Oh Namjoom where did you go?...It doesn't matter where you are or what you are. You will always be my best friend. Forever." This was the last time I saw Kim Namjoom but I never forgot about him. I never stopped searching for him. I may be just a half blood but I will save my friend. That's for sure. One day you will be back Namjoom and I will be waiting for you. Like a good friend should.

~The End~