9. He did it

I was there just staring at Jongin as two angels came to bring him down. I couldn't do anything. The moment he landed inside the net he was out. At least he didn't hit the ground and he was safe. God thought about this I guess and made sure nobody gets seriously hurt.
"3 stars are left and 4 players are in. Another one is out. Jackson, Hoseok, Namjoon and me are left." I thought for a second.
"I can't lose. I need to stop Jackson so I can't lose this. I need a star." I said to myself and then quickly made my way in the search for a star. I was a flying like crazy and looked everywhere for a stupid star. They were moving around thar was for sure. Somehow I will find one.
"Get lost!" I heard someone scream.
"I flew in the direction of the voice and saw Namjoon fighting with Hoseok.
"Guys what are you doing?! This is not about beating up another player!" I screamed and tried to get closer but Namjoon made a big wing swing and it pushed me back.
"Stay away Jin! This brat tried to break my wing. Now I will break his!" Joon screamed as he tried to punch Hoseok in the face but he blocked it.

 Now I will break his!" Joon screamed as he tried to punch Hoseok in the face but he blocked it

I looked to my side and my eyes widened. There was a star shinning bright. I was about to go and get it when an idea came to my mind.
"Hey boys! Look!" I screamed to them and pointed at the star. They looked over and their eyes widened. The next moment they stopped fighting and in an amazing speed flew in the direction of the star. Maybe even faster than light. Wait, I need that star too. I also started to fly up to it really fast. It wasn't that far anymore. I was getting closer and closer but so where the others. We were flying head to head. The star was getting even closer. Not that much left. I put my arm out so I could grab it and so did the other two. Just a little more. Just a little more! Now I was only centimeters away. I was about to grab it and then darkness. Did I get it? Am I good? What happened? I opened my eyes and my head was hurting. Hoseok was next to me also holding his head in pain. So I failed. I was still up here. I guess Hoseok and I flew into each other. But where is Namjoon?
"Another star was found! Kim Namjoon is in the next round!" I heard.

 But where is Namjoon?"Another star was found! Kim Namjoon is in the next round!" I heard

So Namjoon did it. He got the star. I was glad it's not Hoseok but now I was still up here.
"What happened? Did I win?" Hoseok spoke as he was still holding his head.
"No you didn't. Namjoon did." I answered and straightened myself up. I was glad my wings didn't give up on me or else I would have fell down.
"Oh come on. As if that little hippo won over me " He said annoyed and I just rolled my eyes.
"Well he did so if I were you I would shut up because it is pretty embarrassing that a second year studen won over a fourth yearer." I hissed at him and now he was the one rolling his eyes.
"Whatever chicken." He said and looked away. What a stubborn stupid kid. I started to fly away because there were still 2 stars left and Jackson was still in the game. While I was flying I heard something behind me. I turned around and saw Hoseok following me.
"What are you doing?" I asked with a questioning face.
"What does it look like?" He hissed at me annoyed.
"...You are following me?" I started at him confused and lifted an eyebrow.

You are following me?" I started at him confused and lifted an eyebrow

"I am not following you. I am going after you so if you find a star I can get it before you." He answered with his nose up. What was he so proud of?
"So you are following me." I made clear and he looked at me angry.
"I told you, I am not following you!" He yelled at me and now I was tired of this.
"Alright, whatever." I said and turned away.
"I wonder where Jackson is at. He didn't get a star yet." I heard Hoseok say from behind me.
"Yeah. It's a little weird." I answered and just then I heard a voice from not that far away.
"Hello there my dear friends." There was that rat we just talked about...

" There was that rat we just talked about