6. It's about to start

I stood before the mirror and stared at myself. My uniform was already on me and I just stare at it. It was weird. Really weird. When I was younger I always wanted this but I couldn't imagine it really happening. God is chosen every 10th year so it is a big deal that I am one of them now. I have the chance to win. It's a really big deal especially because I was actually too young to take part in this but I was doing it now. I didn't understand why. Why did they let me compete? Some years ago I would have freaked out but somehow now it was different. I was sure because of Namjoon. Talking about him, where was this guy? I haven't seen him since this morning. So many things happened just today. I used to walk to school and now I'm standing here and will fight against 6 other boys. My best friend included. Somehow this really doesn't felt right.

Namjoon Pov:

This was the best thing ever. I could become the next God. This was like a dream come true. I would fight with everything I had so I could win. Then everybody have to call me God or Lord or Master. Oh my it was so good to think about this.

If I win I will make Jin to my right wing

If I win I will make Jin to my right wing. He will always be by my side and we will be a good team. Just like before. Thinking about Jin, I wonder if he was getting ready. He must be nervous. I was too but I was also super excited so I couldn't even feel how nervous I actually was. This week will change everything. I will wash the stupid smile off of Jackson's face. I will wash it off of everyone's face.
"Namjoon are you ready?" The girl who showed me my room ask and I walked inside. I turned around and looked at her.

 I turned around and looked at her

"Yes I am." I answered and grabbed my helmet.
"Showtime." And with that I walked out with confidence. This was my time. God called me for good. I was about to win and I will show everybody that there was a reason for me to be here even though I was too young. I was meant for this.
"Let's show those guys how the game works."

Jin Pov:

"Jin are you ready?" I turned around and saw Jisoo.
"I guess." I answered and she gave me a little smile as she walked closer. She placed her hand on my shoulder and spoke.
"You can do this." I turned towards her. She looked so nice. Her existence gave such good vibes.

"Which class are you going to?" I asked her and waited for the answer

"I am in the first year. God choose some girls of my class to help you guys." She answered and I nodded. So she was in the first year. I thought she was at least in the third. She looked so intelligent and grown up. But she was actually younger than me.
"Alright enough talking. We have to go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We walked outside and once again my yawn dropped.
"I know, it looks amazing, right?" She looked around proud. The big School Garden turned into a... I had no idea what that was but I guess we would be doing the first game here. Well they did a great job. There was a place for the students to sit at so they could watch the game. And then of course there was the field. Larger then a wingball field.
"My dear students please come to me." God said and everyone walked up to him. The students sat down and the players went on the field with the girls. It looked like all the boys had a girl helping them just like I got Jisoo.
"Everyone the game is about to start but first please let me say a couple words." God continued and we listened curious.
"I know that some of you were wondering why the second year students are taking part in the game." He said and I started sweating. Oh no he is talking about Joon and me.
"Well I want to let you know now why I decided to let Namjoon and Seokjin take part in the challenge." He held his hands out and smiled.
"Namjoon, Jin please komm here." Oh no...

" Oh no