13. Labyrinth

"Mom, dad why can't you come with me?" I cried and hugged my mom tightly. She kissed my head.
"This is my world Jin. I wouldn't be able to live up there. I have to stay here." My mom said with her quiet voice. I could hear that she was holding back her tears.
"But dad can come with me." I said in her arms and looked over to dad. He gave me a sad smile.
"I can't Jin. I broke the rules. I can't go back." My dad stroked my head as he spoke. I cried even more.
"I don't want to go too. I will stay with you." I sobbed. My tears wouldn't stop falling. My little body was shaking. I need them. I will stay with them. Nobody will take me to a world that I don't even know about. That was all I could think of.
"You have to go baby. You have to start school there. Jin you are not just a normal kid. You are special." My mom smiled at me and stroked my back. I hugged her even tighter.

"No! I don't want to!" I cried and cried until I couldn't see anyone because my eyes were full with tears

"No! I don't want to!" I cried and cried until I couldn't see anyone because my eyes were full with tears. Suddenly my parents turned into darkness.

"Jin wake up already!" I opened my eyes just to be meet with Jisoo leaning really close to me.
"I am up." I said and she quickly turned away with a red face.

" I said and she quickly turned away with a red face

"W-we have to go. The game is about to start." She said and my eyes widened.
"What really?!" I yelled as I jumped out of the bed.
"Yes. You overslept." She answered and run to get my uniform.
"Wait, I need to shower!" I called after her and she came back already holding my clothes.
"We don't have time for that." She said and threw my stuff at me.
"I will wait outside. You have 5 minutes. But seriously 5 minutes!" And with that she run out. I quickly jumped into my uniform and went to wash my teeth. I didn't really had time for more so I just put my helmet on and ran after her.
"1 minute late." Jisoo said and then grabbed my hand and started running. What is happening. Just a minute ago I was dreaming in my bed and now I am running for my life.
"And here are the players!" I heard God's voice. Just in time.
"Go!" Jisoo screamed and pushed me out. I walked up to God and so did the other players. There was Namjoon. He smiled at me and so did I.
"Everyone this is the last day of the fight. This will be a long day but also we will make history!" God screamed and the clapping started. Already the last day? This went by fast.
"Today's challenge is the labyrinth!" He pointed at the dark space behind him. Suddenly the lights turned on and a huge labyrinth was revealed. Somehow I have an odd feeling.
"You will have to find the middle and grab this." He held his hand out and a small sun appeared in it. Everyone was looking with a wow face. So was I.
"But it won't be easy. The labyrinth holds a lot of secrets. Even if you can get through them, it is not sure that you win. Only two of you will be able to get close to the sun. The first 2 will have to fight for the first place." God continued and I was looking at the shinny sun. It was pretty.
"And now let the last game begin!" He finished and the players started to run inside the labyrinth. Oh we are already starting?

 Oh we are already starting?

"Good luck Jin. You will need it." Jackson smirked at me and then ran inside. Jerk. I also ran in and saw nobody anymore. Everybody already started searching. I was also about to start but a thought came to my mind. The wing thing that Jisoo gave me. I grabbed into my pocket and there it was. The small bottle with the weird liquid in it. I took it out and opened it.
"Alright, here goes nothing." I placed it to my mouth and started drinking it. Surprisingly it tasted good. It was really delicious.
"I don't feel different but it was tasty so whatever." I said and made my way more inside the labyrinth. It was huge. How am I supposed to find the middle. I didn't even knew how to get out of here anymore. This was going to be a long trip inside here but I will give everything to make sure that heaven stays a good place...

 This was going to be a long trip inside here but I will give everything to make sure that heaven stays a good place