5. Win over the bad

"Oh I see you found your uniform." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Jongin.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I turned towards him. He was already wearing his uniform. It looked just the same as mine only the color was different. It was green.
"Curtains aren't really good as doors. Everybody can walk inside." He answered as he walked around my uniform.
"So how is going?" He placed his elbow on the manikins shoulder as he asked me. I raised an eyebrow.
"You can keep the diss to yourself. I really don't need it right now." I crossed my arms and said pissed.
"No, no I don't want to diss you. I think this whole enemy thing is so childish. Just because of this game." He said and I was quiet surprised.

"I understand if you don't trust me but I really don't have anything bad in my mind

"I understand if you don't trust me but I really don't have anything bad in my mind. I just wanted to wish you luck." He continued and held his hand out. I hesitated for a moment but then took his hand and shook it. Maybe he is one of the good ones. I still didn't trust him to a 100% but I can't judge before knowing him better.
"Good luck to you too." I said and he gave me a warm smile.
"I have to say..." He started as he sat down on the couch.
"I don't like this Jackson guy. He really is good at sports and he is good looking but nothing else. He is so in love with himself. I don't like these kind of angels. He wouldn't do a good job as god." He explained and I couldn't believe my ears. Just my thoughts. He really said this about Jackson. He is right but he can't be saying it out loud like this. People might hear him and it is just trouble for his wings.
"Don't speak this loud. We will get in trouble." I said quietly but he didn't cared.
"Oh please I am just saying the truth. We can't let him win." He said again and stood up.
"Jin listen." He placed his hands on my shoulder and looked deep into my eyes.
"Promise me that you will fight with everything you have." He bagged me and I had no words. What was up with him.
"I really don't care wether you win or I or any of the other boys but Jackson can't win. This world is over if he wins. Everything will turn upside down. In a bad way. Just look at him. I don't even know how someone like him could be an angel." He said and now I understood his worry. He was right. But still. I was worried about Joon. He took this way to serious.
"Alright I will do it but..." I lowered my head as I spoke.
"What?!" He yelled as he shook me a little.
"If it comes to me and Namjoon then I will let him win." Jongin leaned closer to me.
"Jin this is not about you and Namjoon. This is about all of us. Jackson would destroy everything. I already talked with the others and you are the only one I can trust." He said and I looked at him. He sounded really serious.
"What do you mean?" I asked curious. Now he was the one lowering his head.
"I couldn't really talk with any of them. Hoseok and Jiho are to full with themselves and they didn't let me talk just sent me away. Hongbin is way too nice. Almost scary nice. He would never take part in getting ride of Jackson." He made it clear.
"And what about Namjoon?" I asked.
"I haven't talked with him yet but I don't th
ink I will need to. He is so into this game so I am sure he will fight with everything he has." He said with a little smile. I was thinking for a short time before answering.
"Okay I will help so Jackson won't win." I said and Jongin smiled happily.

" I said and Jongin smiled happily

"That's good." He was happy.
"Let's get this started." He said and now it was serious. The competition officially started...

 The competition officially started