ONE

"WATCH I—" The girl stopped speaking as she turned around.

"Oh, uh. S-Sorry J-Jungkook, please s-spare me." She begs as Jungkook sighs and walks away.

That's the usual, everyone feared him, no one likes him because he's this scary beat that could eat you if you make one wrong move, but all of that is untrue. Jungkook is a big softie with a huge heart.

But no one sees that, they only sees his figure, muscular, handsome, tall, sharp teeth, pointy ears, red eyes, which all equals a bad person. But theres also someone else with red eyes but everyone loves him because he's a different type of handsome according to others.

Park Jimin, a tallish, muscular, handsome, kind of a feminine figure below the waist, but that doesn't stop him for being dominant. Everyone loved him because he's the bad guy who fucks anyone and people fall for.

Jungkook is a bad guy where you stay away from like people from gangs. So basically, Jungkook is alone.

-

"Please!" Lola begs, showing puppy eyes, well trying to but Jimin wasn't fazed.

"I dont like you." Jimin said, rolling his eyes as he walks away to his locker.

"Did you see what Jungkook was wearing? Does he want the whole school scared of him?" Eunji said, giving Jungkook a disgusted look.

Jimin frowned, what was so strong with Jungkook wearing a hoodie? He looks cute. Yes Jimin has feelings for the werewolf and always wants to talk to him but his friends always gets on his way making him pissed but he doesn't want to upset his friends.

"I know, why did he put his hood up? Does he care what others feel? Does he not care about himself? What a typical werewolf." Kathy said.

Jimin walked away to his friend, Taehyung. He couldn't hear them anymore, they were pissing him off too much.

"Hey Jim—whoa, what got you pissed?" Taehyung ask, looking concerned for his friend.

"I'm good, hate people though." Jimin said.

"Is it Jungkook? I mean he very scary, people were saying he was selling jobs and even ate someone. Like what the fuck man? Why does he have to be a dick?" Taehyung ranted.

"You know what Tae, I'll be off. It was nice talking." Jimin said as he left.

When he went to the shops for food he sees Jungkook getting milkshake. Jimin smiles at the cuteness. This was his chance to talk to him!

Jimin walked up to him but when Jungkook turned and seen someone walking to him, he ran, fast. He didn't want to get made fun of, especially to his crush. That'll break him.

-
A/N: hello 🥰

Got this idea from a twitter au (may be a spoiler but I have another sorry that is kind of like this one but not really so when that comes out I'm sorry for the similarities)

I'll see you guys next week.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜