one

Sunday 11:25The Night Before the Meeting

Sunday 11:25
The Night Before the Meeting

"Babe I said I was sorry I missed our date. Like I said.... I was stuck at work" my fiancé Bryan said.

"If you were stuck at work, how come you didn't just text me and just say that. I got all dress up and shit, just to go to the restaurant and be stood up" I said.

I was fucking pissed off. This isn't the first time Bryan stood me up. You would think being together for 12 years would mean something to him.

"I know babe, but my phone wasn't on me and on top of that my phone was dead" he said

"Whatever Bryan. Just know your sleeping on the couch when you get home" I said in an mad yet calm tone.

" Babe don't be like that. I'll make it up to you.... but I got to go, I have a meeting... bye"

"Ya.. whatever nigga... bye I love-..." he hung up before I could finish.

"I know he did not just-" I cut myself off and do breathing exercises trying to calm my frustration

I get off the couch to go shower, where i can think clearly.

I hop in the shower and try to calm down and clear my mind.

I was so tired of this repetitive shit. But I love him with everything in me. He was my first everything and on top of that I've been with him since I was 16. I remember meeting him like it was yesterday.....

*FlashBack*

"Ok that wraps up today class, remember you guys have a cell biology test on next monday and projects are due on next thursday, so don't forget-" my science teacher said as the dismissal bell rung.

I packed up my stuff and put them in my bag. My fraternal twin sister, Naveah and me were getting picked up for a doctor's appointment after school and I was in rush to get out of class so I could meet up with her.

As I was rushing out of class I bumped into something or should I say someone. When I looked up I saw a really cute boy.

"Oh shit-...my fault" he said grabbing on to my shoulders to steady me from falling.

"I-It's cool" I said trying not to sound nervous as I continued to look at him.

"um.. you good?" he asked.

It wasn't until he asked I realized I've been staring.

"oh-..um-..yea-...s-sorry" I said stuttering and probably looking stupid.

"It's cool but umm... I've never seen you before... I'm Bryan... Bryan Jackson" he introduced himself

"Hi I'm Nalani... Nalani King" I said with a little giggle.