thirty-four

Thursday December 24,20201:30pm

1:30pm

Walking back into the hotel room, I took off my shoes and jacket. I grabbed the bag that held the tests and went into the bathroom.

I'm scared.

I don't know the first think about being a mother and on top of that Landon and I haven't been together that long.

I take the tests out of the bag and unbox them.

"I'm gonna wait for you out here" I heard Landon say.

I sat on the toilet and peed on 4 test. I got up and flushed. I washed my hands and left the test on the counter.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Landon sitting on the bed.

"What did it say" he asked

"We have to wait" I told him.

5 mins later

"It's time" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom with Landon following behind me.

"I just want you to know whatever it says, I'm here for you ok" he said reassuring me and I nodded.

I walked towards the tests and looked at them.

"Well what do they say" he asked

"I'm pregnant" I said with tears rolling down my cheek.

I felt him pull me into his arms and I silently cried.

"Landon I'm scared" I sobbed

"Nala..." he said pulling my face from his chest. He wiped my tears and kissed me. "Your not alone ok. I'm here for you" he said.

I didn't realize how this would also effect him but then again he's not the person carrying it.

I'm 28, I have my life and career together. But I didn't think I would be having a baby now.

I wasn't going to get an abortion. I feel like its was now my responsibility to take care of this baby.

"Just know I love you and I will love Nalani Jr. too, ok" Landon said and I chuckled.

Landon always knows how to make me feel better when upset and it's one of the many reasons I love.

"What if it's a Landon Jr." I smiled

"Nahh... It's definitely a Nalani Jr." he smiled along with me.

I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed me back.

If I could be pregnant by anyone, I'm glad it was Landon.

"I'm glad I have you" I said against his lips.

"And I'm glad I have you" He said kissing me.

"ok can we cuddle now" I asked as he wiped the rest of my face.

"yes we can cuddle now" he chuckled. "But we have to be up before the show starts" he said and I nodded as we walked to the bed.

We were going to got see the Lion King on Broadway at 4.

We both got on the bed and Landon pulled me into him. I sighed in content as the warm radiating of Landon consumed me.

I felt myself slowly drift off into a deep sleep.
...................

3:00pm

"Baby wake up" I heard as I felt something shake me.

"I'm up" I groaned. I opened my eyes to see Landon hovering over me.

I sat up and look around. I looked at Landon and mean mugged him.

"why you mean mugging me" he asked looking fake hurt.

"Cause you woke me up" I said irritated.

"But the show starts at 4" he said

"oh yea.. I forgot about that"

"Yea.. so get your ass up and put on you shoes" he said grabbing his jacket.

I looked around the room.

"What are you looking for" he asked confused

"I'm looking for who your talking to" I said getting off the bed.

"Nala just put your shoes on" he said slightly chuckling

I got up and put my shoes on and grabbed my coat. "Ok let's go" I said

We made it to the lobby and I see Veah and Calvin. We get into the car and it takes us a while because of the traffic and snow.

Walking into the building, we found our seats and enjoyed the show. After the show we went to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe, then went back to the hotel for the rest of the night.

_____________________________________

Y'all Nalani is pregnant 😁

I've been looking for a way to make her pregnant and I finally found a way as you can tell 😂

I hope you enjoyed ❤️