thirty-seven

Friday January 1, 20214:20am

4:20am

New Year's Eve was fun even though I couldn't drink. We went to a party and I kissed Landon when the clock struck midnight. After the party we came straight back to the hotel since I was starting to get tired.

I woke up and saw it was 4:20 in the morning. My head was on Landon's bare chest and his arm was wrapped around me. I started to feel horny and I wanted him so bad. I was soaking wet and I wanted to be relieved and satisfied.

I slowly slid my hand into his boxers and pulled his dick out. It was already hard before I even touched it. I stroked him slowly but he wasn't waking up. I slowly got out of his hold on me and straddled him.

I wanted him inside of me now. I lifted myself up and slid down on his dick. I instantly felt him fill me up.

"fuck" I moaned lowly.

I put my hands on his chest and began moving up and down, fucking myself on him. My pace was nice and slow.

I started to feel him hit my g-spot and started to moan even more. Even when he's sleeping, he still satisfies me.

I heard him start to groan. "Nala what are you doing" he groaned in a that voice that made me even wetter. I love his voice when he just wakes up.

I continued my movements on him. I leaned down and kissed him. "I was horny and wanted to fuck you" I moaned as I picked up my pace a bit.

"why didn't you just wake me?" he asked as he held on to my hips.

"This was way more fun" I giggled. I leaned down to his ear, "Now can you please fuck me?" I said in a lowly seductive voice.

"As you wish, my love" he said as he started to thrust up into me, hitting my g-spot harder.

I started to feeling myself releasing and my leg began to shake at how hard I was cumming.

"oh-.. f-fuck" I moaned as I rode my high.

He flipped us so that he was on top. He put my leg over his shoulder and thrusted deeper inside of me.

"is this want you wanted" he groaned pounding into me as he held onto my leg.

"y-yess-..." I moaned as I felt myself cumming again. I threw my head back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I felt the leg that was over his shoulder slowly fall down onto my other leg. At this point he's fucking me sideways.

He leans down and sucks on my exposed neck. "You just love daddy's dick don't you" I groaned deeply into my ear. All could do was nod my head. This man had me dicknotized.