thirty-three

Thursday December 24,202011:00pm

11:00pm

It's Christmas Eve and a bitch is excited. I love to come to the NYC during the holidays because of the change in weather. I'm really happy to experience Christmas with Landon.

I looked to my left and saw Landon sleeping. I went to get out of bed and surprisingly he didn't fight with me. He must be really sleeping this time.

I went to the bathroom to go do my hygiene. As I went to shower, I started to feel nauseous but maybe after I shower it will go away.

I got into the shower and my nausea was going away a little.

I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. I didn't even hear when he came in. He turns me around and plants a kiss on my lips.

I instantly kissed him back. Every time I kiss him, I just fall more in love with him.

He slowly slips his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the mint on him as our tongues move in sync.

I was getting wetter by the second as I felt him grow even more.

By now my nausea was gone and I was just focused on him.

I've been really horny lately and that results in us in having sex... a lot.

He slid his hands down to my ass and lifted me up. I instantly wrapped my legs around him. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me deeper. I felt his dick touching my clit and I moaned into him.

He rubs his tip against my wet pussy and slowly slides into me with ease. My breath hitches in my throat as a wave of pleasure washes over my body. No matter how many time we have sex, it feels better every time.

"Landonnn" I moan into his lips. He begins to thrust into me slowly, already hitting my g-spot.

Each slow stroke, making me shiver in pleasure. I clenched around him tightly as I felt myself getting closer.

He starts to pick up his pace and I feel my legs start to shake. He brings his face closer to my neck and attacks it.

"Daddy-... I'm cumming-..." I moaned as I felt myself cum.

"Cum for daddy" he groaned into my neck.

He lets me ride my high before sliding out of me. He sets me on to my feet, which were slightly shaking.

He turns me around and bends me foward. I put my hands on the wall in front of me. I feel him slide his tip up and down my clit. He then sticks himself inside.

He grabs my hips and starts thrusting into me. With each stroke he increases his pace.

"Damn N-Nala" he groaned lowly and I clench around him.

He pulls me back into his chest. He slid his left hand on my neck and grips it. He snakes his right down towards my clit and begins to play with it.