thirty-two

Wednesday December 23,20204:00pm

4:00pm

Checking my luggage one more time to make sure I had everything, Landon came in.

"Baby you feeling better"he asked

I threw up this morning and he's been asking all day if I was ok and I felt perfectly fine.

"Yes Landy... I'm fine for the 20th time" I said rolling my eyes

"Ok just making sure. But are you ready to go cause the driver is here" He said

"Yea can you help me" I asked and he nodded

We were going to New York for Christmas and New Years, with Veah and Calvin. Veah rented us a private jet to get there.

Landon helped me get my luggage down to the car. "Damn Nala..." he said.

I turned around a caught him shamelessly looking at my ass and I rolled my eyes.

I have noticed I gained a little more weight and I told him felt fat but Landon reassured me countless times that I look beautiful.

"Nigga come on" I said as he opened the door for me and I got in.

He came in right after me, and put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
...............
On the jet...

"Bitch remember that one party we went to at Mark's house" Veah said laughing

"Bitch I barely remember that night" I said shaking my head and continuing to eat my fruit.

I've been craving fruit a lot lately but it's not my fault its so good.

"What happened at Mark's party" Landon asked intrigued

"Ok so we were about 16 and we snuck out to this kid named Mark's party. Lani got so drunk she got up on the bar, that Mark had outside, and started dancing and twerking and shit but she was killing it though. I, on the other hand, was high and I had to get her drunk ass down" Veah said laughing at the memory.

"We came home drunk and high and our parents were waiting for us at the door. We got in big trouble that night" I said chuckling at the memory.

Veah and I used to sneak out all the time but that stopped when I got with Bryan.

"I think I have the video on my phone still" Veah said.

"I have to see this" Landon said chuckling.

"How do you even still have the video, it's been over 10 years" I asked confused.

"icloud baby" she said and I shook my head as she she looked for the video.

She found it and handed the phone to Landon. I look over his shoulder to watch as well