sixteen

Monday 7:00pm

Monday 7:00pm

I flipped through the channels not really finding anything.

I heard my phone ring and saw that it was Nala calling.

I picked up the phone

"Hey Nala"

"Hey Landon... can I stay the n-night with you... it's just that I don't want t-to be alone" she said

she sounded like she had be crying.

But she wanted to stay the night with me?

I mean of course she can but what's going on with her

"If don't want me too I can find a hotel" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"yea... yea of course you can stay. I'll sent you the address" I said

"ok I'll see you in a bit" she said hang up.

I sent her my address and waited.

I wonder if she's ok.

'obviously not dumbass' the voice in my head said

I guess I'll find out when she gets here.

.......................

20 mins later

I hear a knock on the door and so I close my Tv and get up to answer it.

I opened the door to see Nalani in her scrubs with blood knuckles and her luggage behind her

"What the hell happened Nalani" I asked carrying her luggage inside.

"Can I take a shower first and then I'll tell you" she said lowly, almost a whisper

"Yea of course come one" I said taking her to the guest room.

I carried her stuff in to the guest room with her following behind me.

"There are towels and stuff already in there. I'll be outside if you need me" I said leaving to give her privacy.

Waiting for her to finish, I just scrolled through my phone. I found out that Nalani and Neveah are on all social platforms. All the articles were talking about how they took over their family businesses.

I hear the guest bedroom door open and I see Nala.

She didn't have her wig on. This is the first time I've seen her natural and it was beautiful and curly. She put it in a low messy bun but she still look beautiful.

She was wearing the black onesie with the chanel logo going all around it.