eighteen

1:40pm

1:40pm

"We're about a couple mins away"

"Ok... I'm going to be outside waiting" I said

"alright miss" he said hanging up

After ending my lease with the landlord, I hired a moving crew to move the rest of my stuff into storage.

I had Gregg with me and he was actually really nice to talk to. I learned that he has 2 sons and a daughter. He also told me that he's planning on renewing his vows with his wife.

Seeing a truck pull up, I get out the car along with Gregg.

"Hey guys we can go in now if you're ready" I told them and they nodded their heads.

I hear someone called my name. I turn my head and a flash nearly blinded me.

Gregg shielded me from the the camera flashes.

I quickly lead the movers to apartment.

'This is getting annoying' I thought rolled my eyes.

Finally making it to the front door of the apartment, I unlocked and opened it.

It was a mess in here. There was broken glass and random objects scattered on the floor.

"Nalani let me go in first" Gregg told me and I nodded

I followed behind him.

"um... the bedroom is just up these stairs" I told the movers.

We all walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door to see Bryan's body sprawled out on the bed with Tiffany lying on his chest.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"The closet is just through there" I said point not really caring if I woke them up.

"Get all of the jewelry and watches, all of the clothes, and when you get to the undergarments just leave them" I said walking out of the room.

Bryan must be out of his damn mind if he thinks Imma let him keep the clothes that I payed for.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and waited for the movers to finish. Gregg came as well and joined me on the couch.

The movers started to get to work on getting everything out of the closet and I guess Bryan woke up because I heard yelling.

"Who the fuck are you guys and why are you in our penthouse" He yelled

"Ya what the hell are you doing in our home and touching our stuff" I heard Tiffany say

'I know they're not deadass'

I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked up

"Where the fuck are you going with my stuff" I heard Tiffany say