thirty-one

Friday November 27, 2020 10:00pm

10:00pm

I woke up to the smell of something chocolatey and I smelt bacon.

I got up to go to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went to use the bathroom and saw I had started my period but it wasn't a lot of blood like it usually was. It was more like spotting. Maybe as the days go by, the amount will increase.

I turned on the shower and stripped. I got in and cleaned myself.

I got dressed and made my way towards the kitchen.

"Well look who decided to bless me with her presence" Landon said

"Bitch-... fuck you" I said jokingly

"oh?... fuck me?" He said dramatically putting his handed on his chest. "See, I done made you chocolate waffles -since I know you like waffles- , I made you bacon and I cut up some fruits for you" He explained as he turned of the stove and took the last waffle out of the waffle marker.

"oh really" I said excitedly looking at the food he made. "oh well... I take that 'fuck you' back then. Thank you" I said walking over and and pecking him on the cheek.

"Nah I want one right here" he said point to his lips. I smiled and give him a peck but I guess that wasn't enough because he grabbed my chin softly and deepening the kiss.

"Baby... I'm hungry" I said against his lips and he chuckled.

I gave him one last peck and walked to the cabinet to grab a plate. I put large 3 waffles, 4 strips of bacon, and scooped up some fruit, on to my plate.

Ladies get you a man that can cook.

I took the first bite on of the waffles and bitch-.. that shit was gooddd.

"Landy.. I think your a better cook than I am" I said eating another bite.

I'm pretty sure I gained a little weight because of Landon and I was starting to get a little tiny belly.

I should workout but then again, It not really my thing.

"I think we're equally as good... But how's your practice" he asked taking a bite of his bacon

"It's going really well. I have this idea that I think would be great for business" I said

"So do I. I've been thinking about doing it for a while" He said

"Wanna say it at the same time" I asked and he nodded. "Ok.. 1... 2... 3..."

"I want to expand to New York" we said and unison.

We both looked at each other.

"Umm.. can you like... get out of my head" I said with a stank face.

"Umm... can you like... stop tryna be like me" he said in the same voice as me and with a stank face.

"Ain't nobody wanna be like you" I said making an even stankier face.

"And ain't nobody want wanna be in ya head" he said copying my actions.

We just looked at each with stank faces, until I broke out in laughter. I can't take shit serious. Not soon after he joined me.

"Ok... I guess we're going we're expanding to New York" I shrugged eating a piece of fruit. "But your practice is going have to be far away from mine" I said

"Well duhh, captain obvious" he said finishing the last of his waffles.

Is it bad that I wanna fight him? Like I just wanna ruff him up a little.

We finished breakfast and then just cuddled on the couch watching 'Survivor', until my phone rang. I saw it was my dad facetiming me.

I reached and grabbed for my phone and cuddled back down with Landon.

"Hey dad" I said answering the phone.

"Hey sweetie-... Who is that man behind you" He said.

'Oh yea... I forgot they don't know about Bryan and I'

"Landon"

"Landon? why the hell are you with him" he asked

"Why are you in her business" I heard my mom said.

"She's my daughter I deserve to know what's going on in her life" he said looking off to the side.

I rolled my eyes. "Hi mom" I said

"Hi baby, Hey Landon" she said coming into frame.

"Hi Mrs. King" he greeted

"Oh please... call me Diane" she said smiling

"And you can still call me Mr.King" my dad said

"Oh hush" my mom said to my dad.

"And dad if you must know... I'm dating Landon" I said smiling.

"What happened to Bryan" my dad asked

"We're not together anymore" I said filling them in.

I decided I was going to tell them the full story in person.

"Good! I never liked that nigga anyways-" my dad said

My mom grabbed the phone. "I hope your happy with Landon... but we got to go cause I'm tryna get some... so bye" she said hanging up and Landon laughed.

"That shit is not funny, it's gross. Their old.. they don't need to be doing that" I said putting my phone down.

"Let them have their fun" he said chuckling

"How bout no" I said cuddling into his arms.
This man is a great cuddle buddy. I just fit so well in his arms.

____________________________________
Y'all I handed in 2 of my missing assignments. It's took me a week but I did it. Can we get a round of applause 😭👏🏾

But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed ❤️