forty

Tuesday March 16, 20211:30pm

1:30pm

"And done" I said happily as I finished making my peanut butter and passion fruit jam sandwich. Just as I was about to take a bite, Landon comes and takes a bite out of it.

I looked at him and started to tear up. I got up and walked away with out a word.

"Baby" I hear him laugh. "come back... I'll make you another one" he said still laughing

I walked into the bedroom and laid down and tried to calm myself before I beat his ass.

I was currently almost 6 months pregnant and annoyed. It's like Landon does this shit on purpose. All I wanted was my sandwich that was untouched.

"Nala... I was just kidding-"

"No Landon... All I wanted was my sandwich and you just came and took a bit out of it" I said as more tears came down.

The more I think about the more it hurts.

He came over and pulled me into him. "Baby don't cry it was just a sandwich" he chuckled while rubbing my back.

"Just a sandwich!? bitch I should fuck you up. First you take a bit out of MY sandwich and then have the audacity to said it was just a sandwich" I said looking at him like he lost his mind.

I could see it on his face that he was trying not to laugh. "I can see your not taking this seriously so I'm just gonna go home" I said getting up but he pulled me back into him.

"I am home" he said snuggling closer to me. "Um.. Nala all jokes aside... I've been thinking... what if we moved in together" he asked

My tears suddenly stopped. I turned to look at him wondering if he was serious.

"Are you serious" I asked cautiously.

"yea. when we have the twins, it doesn't make sense for us to be driving back and fourth between both places" He said

We've only been together for 9 months if you count the 3 months when we were in the talking stage.

"Can I think about it" I asked lowly. I honestly wasn't sure what to say.

"Of course you can... I just wanted to bring it to your attention but if you feel like we're moving to fast I understand if you don't want to right now" he said caressing my cheek wit he pad of his thumb.

He leaned in a kissed me on my forehead. "Well it's time to get ready for the baby shower slash gender reveal" he said getting up.

We both took a steamy shower together and got dressed. Veah told us to wear either brown or white. I had this simple mocha colored dress that fit me and my stomach nicely.

I already got my hair, nails, and eyebrows done the other day, so I was set.

Landon wore all white clothes with off white Jordan Retro 4s.