twenty-one

Saturday 11:30am

Saturday 11:30am

Getting out of the shower with Nalani, I watched as she wobbled towards the door to leave. I offered my help but she didn't want it because I kept laughing at her.

I still can wrap my head around that fact that I had sex with her. In all honesty, that was the best sex I've ever had.

It was everything about it that was amazing. From the way to suck the soul out of me, to the way she tasted like strawberries. From the way to creamed all over my dick, to her moans.

She also had a tattoo on her spine of chinese lettering and cherry blossom tree, that looked amazing when she arched her back.

(Nalani's Tattoo)

I got dressed in a black wife beater and some red basketball shorts.

Walking out of room I hear talking at the door, so I walk towards it.

When I turn corner, I see my mom at the door talking to Nalani.... who has hickies all over her neck.

"mom? what are doing here" I asked

"I can't come and visit my son" she said walking into the my apartment.

'oh my gosh. I just wanted to chill with Nalani today'

My mom came up to me and gave me a hug and I returned it.

When she pulled back, she looked closely at my neck.

"why do you both have these dark spots on you necks" she asked as Nalani tried her hardest not to limp but failing miserably.

"oh dear what is wrong with you leg" my mom
asked Nalani

"oh um... I fell... in the.... shower" she said making up the lie as she went.