Chapter Two; The Closet

A/N there will be many timeskips throughout the story, for example the first chapter was in the past as a child and here in the past as a teen. If anyone has suggestions how to better mark this so it isn't confusing?

"Move asswipes." Morro shoved his way through the other kids.

Morro was the bigshot at the orphanage. He wasn't the oldest, being twelve at the time; but even those who were older had utmost inferiority and treated him with respect- only because they were in fear of what he could do to them if they didn't.

All the kids crowded around each other at the top of the wide stairway, peering down at the scene below. Morro had front row seat, of course, along with his three buddies.

"What are we going to do with you?" Mrs. Gineeve had Lloyd, aged eight, still small and scrawny, by the cuff of his shirt, dragging him along with her over to a closet.

"Let me go!" Lloyd tried to free himself from her grasp. His perfectly rounded bowl cut bounced up and down with each jerk he made in attempt of an escape.

"Knock it off! Get in the closet! Until you learn to behave!" One final shove sent Lloyd into the closet, the door slamming behind him. He waited inside to hear the click of the slide lock.

Mrs. Gineeve glared up at the other kids watching, sending them off scrambling to do something productive before they got dealt the same hand.

Morro caught her eye, a gleam in his eye flashing before turning away with his group.

"Wonder what he did." Soul said aloud. The group all had uncommon names. They weren't originally from this area around Ninjago city. They had abnormal names and accents, so naturally their names were changed.

There were three, all friends with Morro. Bansha, nicknamed Bea, Soul, whose name they kept as so, and, while the original spelling of his name was lost in translation, it was similar to "ghoultar". They called him GT, if not simply Ghoul, as some sort of punk nickname.

Morro looked deep in thought. "He wrote something. On his paper."

"Yeah? How do you know that?" Bea questioned.

Morro's eyes slowly moved towards her, his head staying still straight ahead. She winced a little. Everyone hated when he did that.

"Are you questioning me?" Morro scowled.

"I told you I get visions!" He raised his voice.

"You know I just know these things!" He shouted, balling his hands into fists at his sides.

Morro struggled with random outbursts of anger. Uncalled for, or not.

"Yes, I know, I just thought maybe-" Bea started, before Morro cut her off.

"-You didn't think of anything!" He grumbled loudly, irritated. Then he stormed off.

Soul looked at Bea with sympathy. "He acts so weird when it comes to that little shit."

"Keep your voice down! She hear you!" Ghoul hissed. His English wasn't very good, causing him to speak broken sentences.

"Sorry," Soul scratched his neck.

"We should probably...Find Morro." Ghoul suggested.

"Shouldn't he cool off?" Bea asked.

"He's probably screwing around with little brat." Soul snickered.

"That's gay." Bea laughed.

Suddenly Soul felt a stabbing pain in his back. He jerked forward, whipping around. Suddenly Morro was there, unnoticed. He had a blank, cold expression. He was holding a fork.

"I'm not fucking gay, faggot." He scowled.

"W-we didn't mean you! Shit!"

"You stabbed him with a fork?!" Bea cried.

"You want to be next? Bansha?" Morro said menacingly.

"No..." Bea piped down.

"That's what I thought. Speak about my name and I will hear you. Clear?"

"Clear." The three said in unison.

Morro dropped the fork. "One of you pick that up." Then he walked away, not once looking back.

"He scare me sometimes..." Ghoul gulped.

"I think that speaks for all of us GT." Bea noted.