New Friends

(P.S. my brother is basically a ginger and this is absolutely true, I'm not hating, just stating facts.)

Harry pov

As we walked into Draco's room I noticed it was modestly decorated. Something I wouldn't expect from Draco. Though I suppose that while getting to now him for the short time I had, the Slytherin seemed much less haughty than I thought. He seemed to enjoy the simple things in life.

My eyes then wander to the center of the room where two people are looking up at me intensely.

"Um hello?"I asked uncomfortable under their gaze.

Draco clears his throat beside me. "Pansy, Blaise this is Harry. Harry, Pansy and Blaise" he gives a quick introduction

"Hello" I say awkwardly 

"Oml this is cringy A.F." Pansy exclaims,"obviously we know who you are. SO what happened back there?"

"Oh wow, I didn't expect you to come off so strong. That was probably rude sorry. I'd rather not talk about what helped back there." I say speedily. 

"Oh okay Potter I didn't mean to intrude" Pansy said shyly

"It's fine and please call me Harry. Potter reminds me of Snape."

"But I've called you Potter forever!" Draco exclaims.

"I know" I give him a cheeky grin.

Blaise and Pansy then burst out in hysterical laugh. Warmth bubbles in my chest. It felt good to be able to hang out with new friends. Of course I'd only just met them but I really felt like we would become great friends.

He just gapes at me as I plop down on the bed next to Pansy.

"Ya know Blondie? I think that you've made a pretty good choice" Blaise says. 

"What does that mean?" I ask confused.

"Don't worry about it" Pansy says. "Huh, strange." Maybe they we're wanting get another friend. Speaking of friends. Could it be . . . no no Draco would never think of me like that, keep your head straight Harry.

"Shit, Hermione will be pissed" I exclaim.

"Oh the chosen one curses" Blaise announces beside me. I shoot him a glare.

"Yes, in more ways than one" I warn, this earns an amused chuckle from the three around me. Once again I roll my eyes. 

"Shut the hell up," I pull out my wand and with a curve of my wrist and the spell," Epistula ,"I conjure up a small blue orb in front of my mouth, "Hermione Granger," I command. It turns the brown of her eyes. "I'm with Draco Blaise and Pansy in Draco's room. I've calmed down and we're just chilling. Come join if you wish. Love ya"

The orb flashes away to fine Hermione. I look up to see the others looking at me.

"What?" I ask

"What the hell was that?" Pansy asks

"Oh it was a communication spell, Hermione taught it to me so we could communicate over long distances quickly."

"Why would you need something like that?" Draco asks.

"Did you not just help me out of a panic attack or did I imagine that?" I deadpan, ignoring the faint blush on my cheeks at remembering being cradled in the blonds arms.

"Check mate bitch," Blaise laughs, "That's pretty cool Brownie."

I smile up at him, "yeah It's pretty cool innit'? And Brownie?"