Introduction

Janae Roberts as Ivy Elizabeth Masen-Cullen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After nearly dying from the Spanish Influenza in 1918 in Chicago, Edward and Ivy were turned into vampires by Dr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After nearly dying from the Spanish Influenza in 1918 in Chicago, Edward and Ivy were turned into vampires by Dr. Carlisle Cullen, as the only alternative to death. (their mother begged Carlisle to do everything within his power to save her children. Of course Carlisle acted on her wishes when the children neared death themselves. Shortly after Elizabeth died, Carlisle took the two from the hospital, brought them to his house, and there changed them into vampires)

Edward had a very rebellious period at the beginning of his vampire life and left Carlisle, Esme and Ivy in 1927. During the 4 year span Carlisle discovered Ivy's many abilities, the first being the most obvious, her beauty, attracting most men/boys around her, it caused problems at the school they'd enrolled her into, boys chasing after her practically everywhere she went. Then they found her Telepathic abilities, she would answer questions that her adoptive parents hadn't even asked yet - as they were training her out of the habit of answering without being physically asked they discovered her next ability - seeing the future / past, she would shut her eyes and see something that happened hours prior, or see things that had not yet happened, Carlisle and Esme thought she was crazy, but a short while after the exact thing she saw would happen. Ivy's powers from then on were quite hard to figure out, she'd pick others powers up after being with someone for long periods of time (as the story progresses Ivy becomes a very powerful vampire)
(Edward came back to the newly strung family in 1931 after regretting his prior choice)

In 1933, Carlisle changed a would-be-socialite named Rosalie Hale into a Vampire after finding her left for dead by her fiance.
Emmett Cullen became an adoptive brother when Rosalie found him near death from a bear attack and fell in love with him in 1935.

In the year 1942 Ivy started to fall in love with another Vampire, Marco James - a proud member of the volturi. she'd go and visit him monthly, but sometimes weekly, her family were constantly warning her about what hes capable of, but she never listened to them. but then in 1943, Ivy went for her monthly visit and something was off with Marco, he was shouting at her, he wouldn't let her get a word in, the poor girl had no idea what was going on, that was until on the last day of her visit he told her he had a "surprise" for her, and that she'd really enjoy it, being a classic girl Ivy was positive that he was going to propose to her but oh how wrong was she. through out the day Ivy would ask Marco where they were headed and all Marco would reply with is 'you'll see' with a huge smirk on his face.
later on in the day Marco changed again, he was pushing her about, grabbing her tightly as he pushed her around Volterra (the town in Italy where the Volturi are based) eventually they ended up in the "room" - the very room many Vampires and Humans are slayed by the liking of Aro. Ivy was then mistreated there by Marco and tortured by Jane until she finally agreed to side with them, completely leaving Carlisle's family. she ended up spending around 6 maybe 7 years with them, her newly found diet was completely ruined and her attitude had changed.
Carlisle and Edward had gone all the way around Italy looking everywhere for Ivy those years she was missing, and the second they found her they took her straight back to Alaska with them, brought her back to her old ways.

Already vampires, Jasper and Alice sought out and found the Cullens in 1950,and adopted themselves into the family after both escaping their tragic pasts.
By 2005, the teenagers of the family has attended several schools, colleges and universities, studied many different subjects...

IVY'S ROOM

(She has a bed because she can actually sleep)