Your Attitude

I just thought of this thanks to a specific author I mentioned so long ago... before she got into the deep mess she is in now.

If you haven't heard, J.K. Rowling is cancelled. She's a TERF/Transphobe and is proud of it.

How many of us loved and adored her before this happened? Probably a lot of us. I actually looked up to her until I found out her true self.

While she is an extreme example, I want to talk about HOW you address your audience.

I, myself, try to be chill and friendly most of the time. Sometimes I am mean, but only when someone is angering me or is causing some sort of ruckus.

I've had immature moments on here, yeah. I also have on other social medias.

We see this type of drama and behavior also talked about a lot when it comes to celebrities.

So here's what I'm gonna talk to you about...

Have a good attitude and people will more likely find interest in your stories, plus you'll make friends!

Act like a jerk and people will ghost, ignore, and mute you on here.

Negativity spreads a LOT faster than positivity does when it comes to drama on social media. I see it often over on sites like Tumblr, Twitter, and the dead Google Plus.

Please do your best to be kind and mature. Causing scenes, bullying, being hateful or discriminatory, and other things can cause major setback and is hard to recover from.

I say this as I'll give another example, not an author, but a beauty guru. Jeffree Star apologized for racism in the past, he is still not forgiven as he repeats his mistakes often. Even Tati, who was manipulated by Jeffree, still is hated by many for how she attacked James Charles.

So we have one who's still terrible and one who redeemed themselves, but people still hate her.

Please be smart with your actions, guys, as it is important in how you grow as a person here on Wattpad.