27

excuse the mistakes 💘 !

Christian "Kemo"

"a skinny bitch that still shaking ass and ain't - ahh- wop wop ah-ight lemme stop" I said.

"Nah gon head gay bitch"Luh dee said.

"Shut yo faggot ass up"I said flicking him off.

"Where Potion and New York"Von said.

"Nigga called Brook New York but nah for real"Uzi said

"THE STREETS DON'T LOVE NOBODY"Luh dee rap

"Nah nahhhh"I said finishing it

"These hoes just want my dick ya yaa"Von just fucked up the whole vibe.

"Mtch , messed up the whole-" I stopped because something ain't right and it hit my stomach.

They looked up at me weirdly.

I squinted my eyes and Demon, Hawk, and Draco walked in.

"Where Tiny"I asked Draco

"With poison and Brook"he said shrugging I looked at Demon.

Demon just glanced at me and back down at his phone.

"Where y'all just come from" I asked him and he continued looking at me.

I looked at Draco and he was on the phone with Ari.

"Where did you niggas just come from"I ask Draco

"Ya mama lower lips"he said and they laughed except Demon as always.

"But nah they snuck off to the club and after that I have no idea what happened haha" Hawk said laughing scratching his head.

I got a phone call from an unknown number.

This the hospital number

"The fuck did y'all do"I ask Hawk. I left without any word exchanging and arrived at the hospital.

"Why y'all- Brook why y'all here and I thought Tiny was with y'all"

"That's funny isn't it ha umm"She said scratching her head.

"She um- so this is what happened we were going to go to the club and umm - Demon and was - is umm- you know trigger happy and I seen him secretly smirk so Brook grabbed Tiny I grabbed her and this is the crazy part Brook turn to speak"

She said and I looked at Brook with my eyebrow rosed.

"- oh umm see what happened was umm see okay tinywasntmovingandifiguredshegotshotsheandshedidandshewasbleedheavyandshedrove and boom we here"

"Tiny wasn't moving and you FIGURED she got shoot and she was bleeding heavily and who are you" I asked this girl that was sitting down starring at the floor.

"Jayla you?" She asked.

"Kemo , how bad was she bleeding"I asked Jayla.

"Eh - like realll heavy like period blood heavy" she said and i scrunched my face up at the period part.

"Bitch said period blood"Brook said and started laughing.

I straight faced Brook.

"Listen to me New York if my sister dead your welcomed to tell her hey and sorry what happened to her and I love her"

"Well damn"Poison said.

"Ay , where V'Luxuary Naomia at"I asked the doctor in the front.

"Come again please sir"she said and and I repeated it slowly and the girls laughed.

"Umm , sorry but we don't have that name in here"