3. Morning After

Rowan Bailey

"Morningggg." Draco shakes me by the waist. I could feel his cold hand on my bare skin as his metallic rigs dig in me.

I mumble a couple of words and hide under the covers, I could feel the pounding in my head. I'm never drinking again. Who am I kidding; yes, I am.

"Rowan, don't make this hard on me." He pulls the cover out of my face.

I look at him and shut my eyes again, "Five more minutes."

He moves my hair out of my face, "I already gave you five more minutes."

I look at him and pout, "Fine."

"You better be in class." He says as he walks towards the door.

"Yeah, yeah."

I quickly turn over and scream in my pillow; I hate mornings.

⚘⚘⚘

Classes weren't so bad, but they usually go by really fast. I just sit and never talk, I always observe.

I sat with a Hufflepuff for Charms, she was extremely nice. Hufflepuff's always seems so happy and friendly, I want to hug all of them, but yet again I can't.

They're patient, fair, and hard-working. I tried to talk to her, but I think she was intimidated by me.

Transfiguration was actually better than I thought, I got to sit with Lena. Professor McGonagall even told me she sees 'good in me.'

I have always been able to talk to Professor McGonagall about anything. Other people say it's weird, but frankly, that's the only thing I don't care about.

I don't care what people think about me; I just don't want the attention of it all.

"Hello," I look up from my book, It was Luna; I was sitting at the ledge of the library window.

The library has always been my comfort place, it feels more like the safe place I never had.

"Hello, Luna." she stands beside me and watches me, "Would you like to sit?" I put my hand out as she walks to sit in front of me on the window ledge.

"I like your necklace." I compliment as I see her, opening her book upside down.

She looks down at it, "It's a charm actually,"

"Oh," I slowly nod.

She comes closer to me and whispered, "It keeps away the nargles."

I nod again and look down at my book, but end up seeing her bare feet.

"Oh, and you're shoeless."

"Unfortunately my shoes have mysteriously disappeared, I suspect nargles are behind it," she whispered again making me look back down to my book.

"Well, if you ever need shoes," I look up, "you know where to find me."

She nods and looks out the window with her waist-length dirty-blond hair and her dazed look on her face. She holds onto her necklaces, charm thing.

Sometimes I feel bad for Luna, she's not like everyone else. Witch makes her different; special even. Ravenclaws make fun of her because of it, I wonder if that's why she's always with Gryffindors.

Sometimes I wish I was like her.

"I'll be back." I stood up and walked down a couple of aisles, I wanted a new book. Something I've never read before.

I ended up with three choices, but nothing too good. I put them all back and sat on the floor, I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head down. I let go of a couple of breaths, I felt like I was slowly floating away.

I woke up in my room, late at night, but I decided to go to the library again.

GET READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER ;)

ur not ready:0

well, get ready ;)