15. A Fight

Rowan Bailey

I leave the library with no one around, I hold onto my wrists with the opposite hand under my long sleeve. I walk slowly, not really knowing what way he went. I stand by the middle of the hallway looking both ways.

I hear his nails clicking one another, catching his black hair swings at every step. I pace to the other side of the wall, holding my breath. Not making one sound.

I look at him, stop, about to turn around. I stop in the bathroom door, freezing, sucking in, hoping my boobs won't be seen from the side.

I hear him walking again, steps become smaller and smaller. I don't dare to look, I just end up going into the boy's bathroom.

Seems like some people had the same Idea. "Um- what are you all doing here?" I ask, seeing Lena, Blaise, and Draco already there. I cross my arms, in front of my chest; anxiously.

Blaise chuckles, holding a bag, "We're about to get high, care to join us?"

"Why would you even walk into the boy's bathroom anyway?" I hear Draco ask, but I just turn around.

Locking the main bathroom door behind me, I turn back around as they all wait for an answer. I walk past them looking inside every stall, hoping to be alone. "What are you doing?" Draco asks.

I open a stall, looking inside and stopping to look at him, "Why so many questions?" I snap back anxiously.

"Chillax, we already checked. We're not dumb." Blaise wraps his arm around me.

I push Blaise's hand off of me, looking at Lena, "Is he...already-?"

Lena chuckles, "No- not yet." I nod.

I grab Draco's arm, feeling his cold skin under his robe. I lead him to the farthest bathroom stall from the main door. Opening the door, I face him, "Get in." I nudge my head towards it. 

"What-?"

"Go," I say under my breath, not wanting to make eye contact right now.

"Is princess finally giving Draco a chance?" Blaise jokingly asks, I roll my eyes before saying anything.

"Lena, Blaise, you too." I point to the bathroom stall Draco is in.

They look at each other before squinting their eyes at me, "Huh?" they say instinct. Lena had their arms crossed, tilting her head; confusingly. Blaise was pulling things out of his bag, with his scrunch up nose looking at me.

"In, now." I demand before they ask anything else. Goddammit.

Blaise and Lena start walking towards me. I pull Lena's arm, moving her closer to me, "Whatever you do, hold Draco back. Please." I whisper.

Her eyes widen as they look at mine. Letting go of her arm, I wait for her to go inside.

I walk in last, locking the door behind me. I stood in front of the door, as Draco stood in between, yet in front of Blaise and Lena.

"So?" Blaise asks.

I dart my eyes at him, before looking back at Draco, relaxing my face, "Draco- you know- you're so nice, and - ah- so handsome, and-"

"Can you just get to the point?" Draco cuts me off, arms folded, looking down at me.

"Yeah- it's a bit cringe from here." Blaise agrees.

I scoff, "I swear I hate you both-" I pull my sleeves up, seeing nail digs and some swallowing that will soon go down over time. I put my hands out for them to see, they all hover over to see.