13. Good at This Game

Rowan Bailey

 "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I feel Lena shaking me.

I mumble some words. What the fuck does she want?

I feel her pocking my cheek, "Guess what I did-?" she sings.

Even Blaise and Draco were in my room, Blaise sat on my bed while Draco stayed by the door.

I mumble more words and turn to face the other way. "Oh come on." I feel Blaise rub my back in circles. 

Lena starts singing, closely in my ear, "Pansy has- some new shampoo-"

I immediately open my eyes and turn to face them, up on my elbows, "No-," I gasp.

"Well come on-" Blaise pulls me by my arm, getting up, trying to get me out of bed, "Get up, get dressed!"

"Nooo." I groan and turn my back on them again.

"She'll be down soon-" Lena pulls my arm as well. 

I sight lowly, "Will you carry me?"

No one ended up carrying me, which I'm still sad about. I got ready while they all waited outside the room for me, it was only ten but felt like six in the morning. I let my head lean on Blaise's arm while he held onto my shoulder, so I wouldn't fall. Lena kept shaking me, trying to wake me up. Draco walked behind us, not saying a word. Not that I wanted him to.

I wait on the common room couch for a ginger Pansy. I'm hoping whatever Lena did works.

"Lena?" I ask while she plays with my hair, as I rest my head on her lap, "What exactly did you- do?"

"You mean us?" Draco adds.

I look at him for a second, the same green eyes as always, looking back at me. I gave him no expression, then I looked back up at Lena, as she still moved her fingers around my hair.

Lena explains while looking down, "So- I bought it, then we all woke up way too early, Draco unlocked the door- while putting a charm spell for them not to hear us; while they were sleeping. Blaise- adds the product-um- no- more like I add the product-"

"Hey!" Blaise puts his hands out, above his shoulders, "It's not my fault I have unsteady hands." He defends.

We all chuckle a little, "Yeah, yeah. After that we all-" Lena stops at the sound of a scream, It was high pitch and almost deathly. It made us all jump and look at each other.

I sit up to look around the common room. Everyone was confused, standing around and looking at each other.

Stomps come down from the stairs, "here it comes." Blaise snorts.

Each stomp made the wooden stairs creak, the stomps soon became louder as it got closer. Everyone stood around just waiting for whatever it was to come down, and soon enough it did.

Pansy Parkinson- I mean Weasley.

Her hair was nothing but that bright ginger look, it looked awful with her brown eyebrows. I couldn't stop but try to hold in my laugh. She had deathly eyes of anger as her eyebrows frown.

I stood up, "Ah Miss. Weasley- ain't it?" I crossed my arm, smilingly at her. Students start to laugh and try to hold in their chuckles. What did everyone expect? The cut on my face is going to last longer.

I walk to stand in front of Pansy. Lena was standing right beside me. "That is so your color," Lena smiled, I could see Blaise and Draco laughing from the corner of my eye.