10. No Expression

Draco Malfoy

A loud, obnoxious voice comes from the other end of the room, "Princess Bailey, looks sick."

The room looks at Rowan.

"I made a fine cut on her face, didn't I?" Pansy laughs.

"Shut it, Pansy." I shrug her off, making everyone look at me. 

"She did that to you?" Granger asks, looking at her.

she nods.

"It's not bad," I look next to me, seeing Lena talk. "looks pretty badass if you ask me."

~

Umbridge came in, making everyone quite down.

I watch as Rowan reads during class; she reads almost everything. She's always loved reading, even if it's boring charm spells she already knew about.

She stays quiet, looking down as Umbridge asks questions to the professors. 

Everyone paid attention, except for her. Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking about.

Potter looked at her once in a while.

Her face was calm, looking unbothered. I wanted to do nothing but talk to her, make sure she's okay. Lena always says she's just quiet because other students are around, but I always felt there was more.

Lena kicks me from underneath the table, "You're staring." she whispers while looking forward.

"Miss. Bailey." Umbridge steps towards her desk, "Isn't it?" she asks, making us all turn to her. 

Rowan looks up at Umbridge with no expression.

Umbridge studies her face, "You haven't looked up once since I've entered this room," she smiles, "care to share what you're reading?"

Rowan looks around and closes the book. She slowly lifts it for Umbridge to see; it was the same charm book that everyone else had on their desk.

"Very well," she smiles.

Rowan drops the book back on her desk and turns to the same page she was on, resting her head on her hand as her elbow stands on the desk.

Umbridge comes closer to her, whispering something in her ear, and giggling afterward.

Rowan's face looked into inner space as she did. Her eyes water, while she holds the grip of the book with her nails digging into it.

I look around. No one seemed to hear what she said; except for Blaise.

Umbridge leaves the classroom with nothing but a smile, Blaise holds her hand under the table. She holds her forehead with her hand, as her arm stood on the table.

The room felt like it was silent like she stayed there the whole time.

The class went on with not a word from any student.

People looked over at her once in a while, checking if she was okay; she didn't move, didn't make a sound, she just stayed there. 

Her face lifted, meeting her watery eyes with Potter's. They gave each other a small nod; like they're confirming something.

Rowan, what are you doing?

~

Rowan Bailey

After hours I make my way to the perfects bathrooms, it was nothing but a completely different world.

I look to see Oliver was already inside a big soap bubble pool, "You made it."

"I made it."

He scoffs, "Want to get in?"

"Didn't even have to ask," I say while unbuttoning my white polo, and slipping my skirt and shoes off.

I was left in my black-laced underwear. He moves his hand in front of mine, helping me to get in.

I walk around seeing how big it was, I never knew this place existed. 

I watch him sit back and laying his head back, I sit on his lap facing him, and watch as the water rises to my shoulders and Oliver's chest.

My hands wrap around his neck as he holds onto my waist, "This is nice." I arch my back, getting my hair wet and coming right up. 

"Wow" he lets out, "You are breathtaking." I laugh at his cute dorkiness.

I smile at him and get a hold of his cheeks to kiss him; he made me nothing but happy.

He kisses down my neck and into my shoulders, I felt chills going down my back.

I bite my lip of the pleasure of it, he comes back to my lips making it last forever.

As our lips crushed together, I always felt like I was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined, and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

We kissed more and smiled at every pause.

He pulls back and looks at me, I couldn't stop, but smile when I was with him. 

"You are so beautiful, Rowan Bailey."

I feel my cheeks getting red, "And you are, suck a dork, Oliver Wood."

He smiles, "Only if you say so."

He kisses me once again and looks behind me, I look back and see the black night sky; it felt magical.

It was as we were in a completely different universe; the moon brightens on the windows, making this more beautiful than it is. 

~

"We should go."

"Why," I pouty my lips.

"With Umbridge's new rules, I don't want us to get caught." I keep my pouty face, but he just kisses my cheek, "Next time, yes?"

"Okay, yes."

I get off of him and dry myself off, I put on the same clothes I took off. I look in the mirror and see my white polo socked making it see-through, "Great." I sight.

He wraps me around a towel behind me, "Take this." he shakes me, making me warm.

"Thanks." I kiss his cheek and walk back to the common room. Good enough no one was around. 

I made it in with nothing but me dripping down in cold, wet clothes. I closed the dungeon door behind me and stood back against it.

I felt so happy, I love it here. 

I couldn't stop but squeal with happiness, Oliver really knew how to make me happy. 

"Where were you?" Draco yells, walking in front of me with his hands crossed.

He didn't seem too happy.

Get ready for the next part ;0

Hows quarantine? Are u guys still quarantined?