25. She Won't Forget

Draco Malfoy

I sit around the common room waiting for her to show up, it's been hours since any of us have seen her.

My legs shaking, waiting for that dungeon door to open; just to see her walking in. Lena and Blaise sit on the couch, giving each other looks about me; they think I don't realize. 

"Maybe we should go look for her." I suggest getting up.

Lena stops me, "No, stay patient. She'll be here, soon."

"What if something happened-"

"Just wait."

Rowan Bailey

Leo carries me to the closest place away from everyone; the locker room. I straddled his waist as he held on to my ass, kissing me till we were there. 

Something switched on me the moment his fingers went into my mouth like I was a completely different person. I could tell he liked it as much as I didn't know what happened.

Maybe it was just a moment.

He set me down on one of the locker benches, taking his shirt over his head before hovering over me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He set me down on one of the locker benches, taking his shirt over his head before hovering over me. His blue eyes studying every part of my face from my eyes, nose, dimples, to my lips. 

His hands already on my waist while I hold his face, slowly moving my thumb to feel his soft skin. His touch was electric, sending goosebumps down my arm.

His left-hand lets go of my waist, making me lookup. He's quick to pick my chin up with it, keeping eye contact the whole time. "Let's not play games." his thumb comes over my bottom lip, making his soft pink lips part as he pushes my lip down.

I lick my top lip while then, knowing that'll make him go mad. "Who said this was a game?"

His breath shivers, pulling me to kiss him. That same hand around my neck like a necklace. A feeling of metallic rings, a feeling I felt before. They dig in my skin as our lips touch like never before.

We were both in need of the other's touch, knowing this night won't last forever. 

If we can be here now, then well stay here for now.

He pulls down on my shirt, knowing he was asking for it to come off. I unbutton from the top-down, every single one till he pushes it off of me; making it fall to the ground.

I pull him closer by hooking my pointer fingers around his jean loops. I began unbuckling his pants, making him move from my lips to my neck. Planting soft and aggressive kisses all over my shoulders, neck, and collarbone. His touch on my soft spot made me melt.