28

excuse the mistake 💘

DayVon"Von"

"I'm finna go where sis at y'all looking like them 63rd niggas when I shot at em" I said and walked out going to the hospital

I arrived at the hospital and I seen everyone crying and Kemo just looked Stuck.

I stopped and realized what happened.

I forgot to tell Luxuary or should I say Gemini what her real story is.

"Ay whea Gemini at" I asked quietly and they looked at me even Kemo.

"Right here sir room 427"she said and walked me to the door.

"It looks like some hospital had been giving her medicine to make her memory mess up and she's been taking them and for that her brain is very.... damage she's not waking up and it's like she isn't breathing"

I remember a situation like this and I was in it.

She isn't breathing because she don't know how too.

"Where is she" I said interrupting the doctors and let a tear escape

"Umm sir she's - not breathing "

"Just wh- 427" I said and walked in the room 427.

"I know you hear me and I'm finna say it like this when I first met you I felt some kind of connection I'm not going to lie I thought it was a love connection but Von don't love bitches but your not one and it felt like I knew you the next day"I took a deep breath in and was about to say everything I found out.

"I need you to sniff your nose to breath and out the same way but not to hard so you can breath and stay alive to keep your blood pumping" I said and it was a while but after a while her chest went up and then down slowly then it started going fast.

"Slow down its okay but listen do you hear me" I asked and her eyes shot open.

I got her head and sat it up and sat beside her.

"I knew I knew you from somewhere, your real name is Gemini Banks, your sister I don't know about them but I know your my sister" I said and let a tear escape I know she's listening because like I said I've been threw this.

"Your my sister from my mother my,mother got killed which is your mother , but she got killed right in front of you and you yelled your lungs out making me wake up and when I woke up I ran to you fast and you were crying and wasn't breathing that's just how hard you was crying"

"A year later and you were 5 stabbing people's at school and we got kicked out of every school and they took you from my dad and your dad came to talk to my dad and they got you back and my dad let you go with your dad which is the one your with now but our uncle was the one who killed her and I killed him"I started crying and I chucked and rubbed her hair as I seen tears coming out of her eyes full blowing.

"I found out that you were stressin so bad you basically died and came back, you killed someone at school your dad covered it up you killed them when you were 10 and after that your dad found you trying to kill yourself and he started to stress and cry and you tried killing yourself again and you went to the states and you tried killing yourself there and after that your dad had a choice and he choose to give you pills to help your " headaches" but he knew what that meant you've been taking them and it help you forget everything you've been through when you were 1 through when you were 13 and now it's effecting all your memories " she stopped moving and I looked in her eyes and she was stuck.

"I know you hear me so think hard and try to remember I love you sister not just my sister my BLOOD SISTER I love you and I've been trying to find you every since your father took you away think about all the pain think and think hard" I said and I left out and when I hit the door I just broke down.

"Sir are you ok"I heard and I looked up and seen a doctor.

"Do it look like it"I asked and she bend down and rubbed my back.

"It's okay"

"Bit-  she not dead I just need you to help her remember everything and I know what's it going to take" I said starring and I got up going outside.

I texted my somebody and told him I needed him.