29

excuse me for the mistakes💘

Brooklyn "Brook"

Kemo was quiet and me and Poison was just starring at him

I didn't know her but she seemed like a real friend.

The girl that came with us stood up and went up to the front desk.

She gave her something and looked at us and back down.

"Call me whenever she wakes up" she said and gave me her number then left out the hospital.

"Ay, she straight" Kemo said after hours of starring at nothing.

"Yes she's actually awake but there's a slight problem due to her brain damage it seems she's been taking medicine that make her forgets something for I don't know how long but sir I've never seen anything like it because she was bleeding to death like actually and her body's very small now and I'm going to need some blood due to the MAJOR like very major blood lose" she said looking at Kemo.

"Oh m- whats her umm-" I struggled saying and I cleared my throat.

"Umm sorry, Brook you ok, but ma'am what's her blood type"

"it's very uncommon but it's O positive "

She said and everybody gasped.

"But I don't have anyone that I know of that have that"I said and Poison look at me and scrunched her face up.

"Brooklyn that shit ain't make no type of-" she said and stopped and shook her head.

"Anyways we don't know anyone with that blood type that hangs out with us well actually - how do I supposed to know what type of human blood a human have"

"Ok, umm let's see ... you could bring everyone you and her knows"she said smiling.

I smiled back and nodded my head.

"I'll take care or her I promise but you have to hurry her life is in you guys hands right now"

She said and that's when I got stuck.

*lights* flashback

"Brooklyn do you not get it you have minutes until she dies and if you don't do the sacrifice WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN"my auntie yelled at me.

"I know I know I'm sorry it's just that I didn't find anyone that could find your daughter I'm sorry"I said crying my eyes out.

"Sorry, SORRY BROOKLYN YOUR A FAILURE- heh.... I don't want to never hear from you again she's not even my real daughter I just use her for food stamps"She said and turned her back.

Something came rushing to my body and it made me bleed.

"OH MY - your not my mother I heard every and saw everything that you've done for all I care die bitch" Poison said and she helped me and took me to the hospital.

*lights fading* flashback over

"BRRROOKKLYYYNNNAAAANEEEE"

"I think you be talking to hear yourself talk poison" I said and we laughed and it got back quiet.

"We gotta find somebody because she innocent" Poison said breaking the silence and I agreed with her.