Introduction

《■● Character File ●■》

Name: Y/N L/N

Nickname: N/N

Age: 17

Height: 6.2ft 

Hair length: Long (head to hip)

Breast size: D

Body type: Tall and slender

Personality: Trigger-Happy, short-tempered, smart, quickly bored, dark-humored, blunt, romantic, strategic, bit sadistic.

Likes: Girls, food, sweets, animals, anime, manga, memes, vines, girl in red, music, horror movies, friend, *cough* hentai *cough*.

Dislikes: being yelled at, perverted men, liars, talking about her past.

(A rough idea of how Y/N looks, you can change it if don't like it.)

)

Abilities:

Growth - Due to her player status, Y/N is able to increase her stats like a video game.

Summoning - Y/N is able to create summons out of the dead. She is also able to place her summons in any shadow. She mainly keeps most of her army within her own shadow.

System Shop - Due to her player status, Y/N has access to a shop that is similar to that of an online game. Within the shop, she is able to purchase weapons, armor, and support items, removing the need for support or healer when raiding. 

Unlimited Inventory - With the help of the "system", Y/N is able to store any items she wants in an inventory, eliminating any unneeded weight when raiding dungeons.

Skills:

Skill: [Sprint] - Movement speed will increase by 30%. ==>1 mana will be consumed every minute.

Skill: [(Previously) Vital Strike, (Current) Mutilate] - (70 mana/dagger only) - Dealing critical damage if you attack foe's vital areas.

Skill: [Stealth] - (200 mana) - Your appearance and all traces of you will be hidden instantly. ==> 10 mana will be consumed every second.