Epilogue

It has been a year since she had taken over the pack as alpha. Her father was always open to give her advice when she was not sure of herself. Her gifts were used to train warriors, they were known as having the fastest warriors around having trained with her unnatural speed. Her healing abilities were used for severe injuries, having packs from around them bringing members for her to help. 

   Rafael and her welcomed twins after she had gone home that night and showed him the ultrasound pictures from the doctor. Near the end of her pregnancy she had been put on bed rest with a rise in her blood pressure worried the doctor. Rafael took over alpha duties until their babies made their appearance.  Ada Marie and Kalvon Mitchell were only 2 minutes apart from each other with Kalvon being first. They were almost a year old already and had their father wrapped around their little fingers with ease.

   She peered lovingly at her babies tottering behind her as she did various chores waiting for Rafael to get home with dinner. She had picked up her babies from her mom on her way back home after working on paperwork for the pack. Even with how busy they have been lately, they still made time for the babies and each other. The front door opened sending the kids tottering as fast as their little legs could carry them towards the front door. Rafael dropped the bags in his hands and scooped up the twins giving them a spin and a kiss. She smiled at their giggles as they clung to their father's arms lovingly. She walked up and gave him a kiss before picking up the bags he dropped and walking towards the kitchen with them. They had a perfect little family that she couldn't be more happy with.

   The alpha that had been saved from madness ended up finding his mate while he was waiting for the elder counsel to weigh in with what they felt should be done. She was one of the hired kitchen help for the pack house cooking and cleaning the pack house for living who was taking her turn to bring him his meal. The elders decided that once they were both bonded and mated he would be permitted to live in her cottage with her on the pack land. He was still observed for signs of madness, with no signs of his wolf attempting to regain control. He reported at his last assessment that since finding his mate his wolf was dormant after marking her. 

  The packs that had been affected by his wolf's madness were now flourishing with their new alphas. They had trade deals with other packs including hers. The werewolf race as a whole began to flourish as more and more packs surfaced and began to interact with other packs around them. 

   She looked up at the darkening sky and whispered to her ancestor her love and gratitude to the gifts and trust that she had given to her a year previously and hoped that she looked down on her with pride with how she was using her gifts to help the werewolf community. She felt a warm embrace and a whisper of sound that was suspiciously like someone saying they were so proud before it was gone again. She smiled at the sky again before turning to get the take out dished out onto plates for Rafael and her to eat with some stuff for the kids to pick at with their fingers in their high chairs. Who would have thought that she would end up like this. 

   Charli ended up revealing that she was a panther shifter during one of her visits to the pack. She started visiting shortly after she had found out she was pregnant. Sadly she passed away a few months ago and her ashes were buried with the rest of the pack members who have passed on over the years. She had a special stone made for her so she always had a place to go and sit to talk with her even though she was no longer with her. Charli had left all of her assets to her and her children upon passing away. She assigned someone from the pack to keep the store running for people to continue to enjoy. She used the estate to start college funds for each of the kids. She started a savings account to place the rest of it in just to be safe. She just absolutely loved her crazy hectic life!